What's new

Acquisitions Monday December 04th-Sunday December 10th

Yesterday afternoon I was browsing ebay when I came across an item that had only been active for 20 minutes.

A 200g/7 oz tub of Trumper's Sandalwood cream normally £14

Starting bid 99p

"Buy it now" £1

P & P £3.50

Clicked "buy" as fast as I could

Paid for it with PayPal and it's arrived this morning

Great service

:smile: :smile: :smile:

A few items from this week,Drugstore.com included...Thanks Joe and RR

full

Last edited by a moderator:
There was so much talk about the Ingram being able to tame Polar Bears I had to try it for myself. Erasmic in a bowl ! :drool:

Thanks Brian ! I will return the favor somehow dutch cheese ,herring ? :eek:

There was so much talk about the Ingram being able to tame Polar Bears I had to try it for myself. Erasmic in a bowl ! :drool:

Thanks Brian ! I will return the favor somehow dutch cheese ,herring ? :eek:

Rene...
What the HECK am I looking at ?
Feels like I just dropped some acid, man !:turned:

Just bought a lump of alum at the continental christmas market in Belfast. It is about twice the size of a golfball and cost £7. It is primarily for use as a deodorant but I will give my face a go after shaving in the morning.

The stall also had something called 'Alleppo olive oil' soap which the stallholder said made excellent shaving soap. Anyone tried it?

Ok, so shortly after receiving a newbie setup from Dinder (thank you again btw)
I have -with the help of this board- started to develop some of the acquisition disorders.

Started as:
attachment.php

My shaving setup now includes:

View attachment 3467
View attachment 3468
View attachment 3469
View attachment 3470
View attachment 3471

Also:

KMF lavender
Honeybee Yuzu
Honeybee bay rum
Honeybee lavender
Proraso

As well as:

Proraso shaving brush
Witch Hazel
Glycerin

I think I am officially hooked.

(sorry the pictures stink, I just cut up the ones from the ebay auctions I won them from.)

p.s. I blame all of you.

Recieved my QED package today!

French Green Clay,
QED Fresh Lime shave soap,
Tabac shave soap,
DaVinci Water, and
a sample of sandelwood shave cream.

proxy.php

the neighbour just received a tiny package, Some Laser DE blades for me to test
Im just a blade junkie cant help it need to try all that is being made... and there are waaaaaay plenty more. thx Razorlite.

According to my invoice, now that I look more closely to it, the shave cream is from Trumper.
Ah, that makes sense. Although I'm still somewhat surprised that Charles is handing them out, but that might simply be due to my previous ignorance. Thanks Adam.

Ah, that makes sense. Although I'm still somewhat surprised that Charles is handing them out, but that might simply be due to my previous ignorance. Thanks Adam.

Well if you try it...and you like it...you might order it...and probably from him.

Top Bottom