What's new

Absolute favorite face-lathering brush?

In the market for a new brush, and I face-lather exclusively with hard soaps. What is everybody's favorite brush for just face lathering? Could be boar, synthetic or badger, and price doesn't matter (for the most part).

:thumbup:

Let's get me a new brush
I only use soap and my new brush is a Thater 4125/4 B Three Band and it just keeps getting better everyday.

3E76907B-2C20-40CB-B59A-0FF153B85431.jpeg

Rudy Vey Custom w/Shavemac D01.
Lathering fool....

Muhle synthetic. Hands down. I have several high end badgers, and don't bother with them anymore. The Muhle soft synthetic doesn't irritate my face, and lathers any soap or cream I have like a champ in mere seconds. As soon as I feel drag while lathering directly from any puck, I stop, apply to face, splash a few drops of additional water in the brush for each cheek, lather a bit more, then shave. No presoaking, no wet brush 12hrs later. Fantastic brush.

Muhle synthetic. Hands down. I have several high end badgers, and don't bother with them anymore. The Muhle soft synthetic doesn't irritate my face, and lathers any soap or cream I have like a champ in mere seconds. As soon as I feel drag while lathering directly from any puck, I stop, apply to face, splash a few drops of additional water in the brush for each cheek, lather a bit more, then shave. No presoaking, no wet brush 12hrs later. Fantastic brush.

Yeah, Muhle synthetic fiber brushes are great.

What badger brushes have you used?

Top Bottom