What's new

Above The Tie Recommendations!

Just ordered the Atlas S1 from Italian Barber tonight...so that'll be my third slant (I also have the Merkur 39C and iKon Slant with the new Teflon coating). Looking forward to giving this one a try!

This will be my first ATT razor.

Just ordered the Atlas S1 from Italian Barber tonight...so that'll be my third slant (I also have the Merkur 39C and iKon Slant with the new Teflon coating). Looking forward to giving this one a try!

This will be my first ATT razor.

It's a different feel and level of solidness/weight. Think of it in another way, if someone breaks into your dwelling, it can do some serious damage.

Peace!

I have the ATT 7pc Set. I have the R-1,M-1,H-1. I have the Kronos Handle and the Atlas Handle. I personally believe you will get the best shave with the R-1 or the M-1 set up's I have used my H-1 set up but only once or twice. YMMV or to each his own. I don't really like the Atlas Handle, but I do not want to trade or sell it to break up my set.(it does make a great travel razor set) I wish I would have gotten the Colossus handle for both Handles, but I think when I ordered my set the Colossus Handle was not part of the sets. I was thinking of ordering a S-1 Cap and Base Plate, or ordering another 7 pc set with the Colossus Handle and a S-1 base Plate. But I am also in a self imposed Razor Sabbatical until the first part of July. So I can wait. Maybe I can get SWMbO to get me one for my birthday in June. (hint hint hint) (she reads this forum also.)

Top Bottom