What's new

A small change in The Darkroom

Hi everyone,

I have been given the opportunity to be a Steward on B&B for the first time and of course I jumped at the chance!
So as you can guess, I have been assigned to The Darkroom and hope I can carry on from the previous great work done here:001_smile

This area of B&B seems to be going great, but if there is anything I can do to help you guys then please let me know, all suggestions and ideas are very much welcome.

Loving the pictures and advice available here, great job everyone!

Warren

Last edited:
:closedeye Introduces himself to the darkroom,... and doesnt include a picture. For shame Warren, for shame lol

Welcome to the team buddy

Thanks for the welcome guys!

:closedeye Introduces himself to the darkroom,... and doesnt include a picture. For shame Warren, for shame lol

Welcome to the team buddy

Pictures? who said I know how to take pictures!!
I better just state that I am in no way an expert in this area! I just snap away, keep learning and get enjoyment from it:001_smile

Last edited:
Ok, I guess I should really put some pics up!
Here are a few attemps at getting some shots of the birds flying past our ship when we went on a cruise recently, not easy with a moving ship, fast moving birds and a photographer that has never tried this before:biggrin1:
$gull4.JPG
$gull5.JPG
$gull7.JPG
$gull9.JPG
$gull10.JPG

Be honest with your thoughts guys!! It was a good learning experience so any constructive criticism is appreciated:001_smile

You nailed those birds... who are you kidding?

Welcome aboard!

You should see the other 400 pics:biggrin1:
It was really good practice, trying to get the bird and especially the head sharp without focusing on the waves in the background took some attempts! After a while I kind of figured out their flight pattern and was able to track the birds while keeping the camera relatively steady and smooth then click at the best point.
Really enjoyed shooting those birds zipping past the ship:001_smile

Top Bottom