What's new

A Savenelli For Everyone

Enjoy this one, it's a very rare find. If someone here buys it, I hope they post on it!

Product Details - smokingpipes.com

Me personally, I don't see the difference between this guy and most of my other $50-100 pipes. I guess I'm not refined enough to own one of these and smoke my captain black in it haha

Commander Quan

Commander Yellow Pantyhose
I seam to be in the minority here, but the the 320 shape does absolutely nothing for me. Short, stumpy, and a stem with the pipe equivalent of cankles.

Got everyone to open the link haha :)

I do love my one 320 but this one and any other autograph or flawless pedigree graded briar, I've never seen the difference. It's like Dunhill, I don't own one yet and have an issue thinking it will smoke any different than my $30-50 pipes. My Radice is the most expensive pipe I've paid for at $325. It's the dual bore chamber. Most stubborn pipe I own. I've had that thing for 12 years and it's yet to get a cake formed.

No such thing as a $1500 pipe in my world. I finally bit the bullet some time back and bought an estate Dunhill. Its a fine pipe, but its not twice as good as all the others I have. JMHO

I am the only one that thinks dunhill pipes aren't all that pretty too? I don't know... maybe if I saw one in person my thinking would change. But nothing about them really grabs me. Except for the sticker shock prices haha.

I am the only one that thinks dunhill pipes aren't all that pretty too? I don't know... maybe if I saw one in person my thinking would change. But nothing about them really grabs me. Except for the sticker shock prices haha.

I agree totally. Seems like most I see are all black billiards.

I'll jump on the "Dunhills don't look that great" bandwagon.

I seam to be in the minority here, but the the 320 shape does absolutely nothing for me. Short, stumpy, and a stem with the pipe equivalent of cankles.

You may be in the minority, but you're not alone. I don't care for them either. They do seem to be quite the fad right now.

In regards to Dunhill, IMO they do the classic pipe shapes better than anyone. There's a level of precision and attention to detail that I don't find in Peterson, Savenelli, Stanwell, etc. If they were more affordable, I'd own more. As it is, finding a steal is just that much more satisfying.

You may be in the minority, but you're not alone. I don't care for them either. They do seem to be quite the fad right now.

I'm in the same boat. Although a fair number of my pipes do qualify as short and stumpy, for whatever reason the author shape just doesn't do it for me. But we certainly have had a run of them recently - different smokes for different folks.

Top Bottom