What's new

A Little Help with ADP

I'm 39 and definately know what you mean about Polo saturated high schools.

Based on what you say you like, the AdP Blu Mediterranean has a lot of great scents, including Tuscan Cyprus, which may be right up your alley. You can't go wrong with your decant shop plans but if your budget allows maybe try a Blu Med sample pack.

I actually took a few minutes and looked up some reviews on ADP Blue Med frags. They sound pretty nice...BUT...I did notice that most of the reviews were quite critical of the Blue Med frags being fleeting scents. The Tuscan Cypress description sounds fantastic and I'm putting it on my decantshop list.

I see you're from Chicago. I ran the Chicago Marathon last year. Amazing city and great people. I got drunk with quite a few strangers and had a really good time.

I'm glad you like Chicago, I'm not really a native but I love it here. I wear AdP - Arancia di Capri very regularly, fleeting? Yes, but to be fair nothing lasts long on my skin. A spray on my shirt lasts until all day, however. The criticism that I've read about the line is that it is fairly one dimensional, but damn it is a good dimension.

I'm glad you like Chicago, I'm not really a native but I love it here. I wear AdP - Arancia di Capri very regularly, fleeting? Yes, but to be fair nothing lasts long on my skin. A spray on my shirt lasts until all day, however. The criticism that I've read about the line is that it is fairly one dimensional, but damn it is a good dimension.

You should try Tom Ford Tuscan Leather. I can't imagine that scent not lasting on anybody's skin. Like your comment, Tuscan Leather is reputed to be one dimensional, but I enjoyed the sole dimension. I swear I could still smell it 24 hrs later...

I'd say go with the Intensa, the most masculine of the line. Gets compliments every time I wear it actually.

Also, if you're used to Polo Green, try the new Modern Reserve version, and also a recent update, Tom Ford's Italian Cypress

Arancia di Capri has been my daily wear this summer. True, it might last only 2 hours or so on my skin; but it will last almost the whole day on a shirt, for what its worth. Amazing scent, too.

I'd say go with the Intensa, the most masculine of the line. Gets compliments every time I wear it actually.

Also, if you're used to Polo Green, try the new Modern Reserve version, and also a recent update, Tom Ford's Italian Cypress

I was with my wife at Saks and the guy doing her makeup gave me a bunch of samples (no ADP, unfortunately) but I did get the TF Italian Cypress. I liked it and so did SWMBO.

Top Bottom