What's new

A little cooncatbob razor art

Here is my DE89 with Bob's Bull Mastiff he sent me a week ago.
$IMG_0691.jpg

wait......what about my copy rights!!!!!!
lol
I used three pieces of 3/4" pine wood and glued them together and let set overnight. Cut out on table saw and then used spindle sander to get the cradle. Water based urethane and some felt stick on in cradle and on bottom. It took about an hour.

Great picture! Haven't pulled the trigger yet on a Bull Mastiff handle for my EJ89, but this picture has definitely made my mind up at to what I want. Maybe Cooncatbob should give you a slight discount on a future purchase of yours for the great advertisement!

That would be nice to get the discount for the advertisement, but the quality he puts into his work is really all the discount one needs when buying his products. And no, I am not one of his relatives. If I were, i would have him make more for me for cost! lol.
Seriously, he does do very nice work. If I do need another handle or want the entire razor, Cooncatbob will be the man to go to!

seeing as we're posting pics...here is my 1 and only Cooncat that i got a few weeks ago (more to follow i'm sure)...it's a 2 Tone Bull Progress Deluxe with a Flared knob (adjustable Merkur Progress)

View attachment 216948

Last edited:
I have the 89 w/ "improved model" handle on it, the 3 1/4" handle, IT IS AWESOME!! I will see if I can find the pic somewhere.

Here are two Beatuys, received the Concat progress today, just ha a quiet nice shave with it.
Thanks a lot Bob.
The other one is a MERKUR 25c head with a custom CoonCat Fluted Handle, shaves quite well my first OC.$008.jpg$006.jpg$002.jpg

Top Bottom