A few new knots and their new homes.
2.JPG
Old boar knot that was falling out.
3.JPG

New knot 16mm master badger. loft at 42mm
4.JPG
Post Bloom.
5.JPG
An old Rubberset shedding it's old knot and no longer sealed.
6.jpg

Black Cherry handle.
7.JPG
20mm Black badger. loft at 48mm
8.JPG
Post bloom.
9.JPG
Barbershop brush with loosing it's sealant.
10.jpg

German brush, so I went German flag colour. Handle was too high and wide for the knot so I moved it to the above Rubberset
11.JPG
The travel brush turned into a real gem and the wood handled Rubberset has a nice faint purple colour to it now and is real exfoliating with it's deep set dense black badger

few more reknots. set the loft lower on the 20mm black badger Barbershop 25mm Muhle dropped into Everyready 300 PBT and a 24mm Shore Shave handle from a fellow marylander with my OG brush knot, a 20mm Parker silvertip that's over ten years old, I had to deepen the handle socket to get the massive loft down to something reasonable. pretty excited to put all these into rotation.
DSCF1875.JPG
DSCF17742.JPGDSCF1879.JPGDSCF1882.JPGDSCF1881.JPGDSCF1876.JPGDSCF1877.JPG

Can you give me any tips about how you rejuvenated the wooden handle? I have a really old wooden handle that I'd like to take a shot at, but just don't know how to do it. Thanks

Can you give me any tips about how you rejuvenated the wooden handle? I have a really old wooden handle that I'd like to take a shot at, but just don't know how to do it. Thanks
I just sanded it using progressively finer grit paper then used stain then finally sealed it with some polyurethane I had.

Varathane Black Cherry Premium Fast Dry Interior Wood Stain on the rubberset and barn red on the barbershop

Top Bottom