What's new

Wolf whiskers wait list open

I'm unsure what the rules are. Its my first time on list. I'm looking forward to my first wolf brush. His handles look awesome.

[MENTION=105978]Rxdude[/MENTION] thanks for the heads up, I made the list, this will be #4 for me.
Glad to be of service. I missed out on the paladin mad rush, so this and a Rudy Vey were my feel good pick me ups! Just happy the list opened at a reasonable time. I'll have to get your thoughts later on the wolf brushes you have.

Glad to be of service. I missed out on the paladin mad rush, so this and a Rudy Vey were my feel good pick me ups! Just happy the list opened at a reasonable time. I'll have to get your thoughts later on the wolf brushes you have.

Here are the three I have and all have Badger knots in the 22-24MM with 50MM lofts, I believe the first two are best and the last is ST Premium, they all lather extremely well and have what I would call medium backbone and have not shedded but just a few hairs each since getting.

Peter is excellent to work with and does top notch work but then so does Rudy Vey, I have several of his brushes.

$IMG_3787.jpg$IMG_4151.jpg$IMG_4795.jpg

Got on the list.

My Wolf Whiskers brush is one of my favorites for sure. Looking forward to getting one with a different knot. Hopefully an Envy White bulb.

$DSC_0365.jpg

William, Great looking brushes. This will give me something to occupy my AD, Rudy is great to deal with, he's very patient and answers emails quickly. He's making me an M7 big brother in jade. I'm calling it the M8.

todd, that's a sweet looking brush!

This is is going to be a treat, plus the cost seems reasonable also!

I'm unsure what the rules are. Its my first time on list. I'm looking forward to my first wolf brush. His handles look awesome.

These brushes are awesome. Most handles will fit up to a 24mm knot, larger knot and you might be a limited as to a handle style. Go in his website and click on the Gallery and then look on their facebook page and start deciding what handle style and what color choice you'd like. You may want to order your own knot as well depending on where you are on the list. Do order it ahead of time as Peter does about 15 brushes a week so you can guess how long before he gets to you. My knot for this brush will be a 24mm Shavemac 2 band silvertip for about $117 including shipping (not the D01). I'm likely going to choose the Party on Bourbon Street color but I don't know what shape yet. I got #70 on the list so that'll give me enough time to order the knot and get it here.

My last one I used a 26mm Envy Luxury Silvertip knot and that's an excellent knot as well ($48) The handle was in Midnight Orchid in the Julie Shape. It's a larger knot but I wanted a bigger brush. Maybe consider a 24mm in this knot. No scritch at all, nice backbone and super soft tips. A very luxurious knot that's great for face lathering.

$DSC_0242.jpg$DSC_0245.jpg

If you buy your own knot then it comes to you, you inspect it then ship it to Wolf Whiskers once you get to the ordering step. So you have to plan ahead. If you choose from their knots then this step isn't needed.

The handle itself using your own knot will likely run you about fifty something and they are worth every penny. It's absolute perfection. It deserves a great knot as it'll quickly become your favorite brush.

Last edited:
These brushes are awesome. Most handles will fit up to a 24mm knot, larger knot and you might be a limited as to a handle style. Go in his website and click on the Gallery and then look on their facebook page and start deciding what handle style and what color choice you'd like. You may want to order your own knot as well depending on where you are on the list. Do order it ahead of time as Peter does about 15 brushes a week so you can guess how long before he gets to you. My knot for this brush will be a 24mm Shavemac 2 band silvertip for about $117 including shipping (not the D01). I'm likely going to choose the Party on Bourbon Street color but I don't know what shape yet. I got #70 on the list so that'll give me enough time to order the knot and get it here.

My last one I used a 26mm Envy Luxury Silvertip knot and that's an excellent knot as well ($48) The handle was in Midnight Orchid in the Julie Shape. It's a larger knot but I wanted a bigger brush. Maybe consider a 24mm in this knot. No scritch at all, nice backbone and super soft tips. A very luxurious knot that's great for face lathering.

View attachment 667902View attachment 667903

If you buy your own knot then it comes to you, you inspect it then ship it to Wolf Whiskers once you get to the ordering step. So you have to plan ahead. If you choose from their knots then this step isn't needed.

The handle itself using your own knot will likely run you about fifty something and they are worth every penny. It's absolute perfection. It deserves a great knot as it'll quickly become your favorite brush.
If you don't want to buy your own knots, what knots does Peter use?

I always get overwhelmed on picking a knot, not so much the size it's what material to get, badger, synthetic, Best badger the list goes on :blink:

Top Bottom