What's new

Second Annual B&B Ugly Christmas Sweater Contest

captp

Pretty Pink Fairy Princess.
At this rate, I could win with one of my good looking Christmas sweater; all of my sweaters are Christmas sweaters because they are all Christmas presents

captp

Geez, Dane, lighten up:001_rolleThis is the ugliest Christmas sweater I have, in fact it's the ugliest sweater I have
$1449110670245573646863.jpg
Do you know how hard it is to take a selfie like that? Sorry for the orientation
$14491110131831804199116.jpg

Last edited:

captp

Does that mean we get to see some more of the prizes? We want prize pics, we want prize pics

captp

It's not ugly enough to deserve a win, but I'm not worried. Someone is bound to come along with one that will make mine seem like a breath of fresh air.

captp

I actually got a compliment on this sweater this morning. So I'm not worried that I'll win

captp

Who gave you the compliment?
The Mexican lady who runs the Taco Factory upstairs from where I hang during the day. She said she likes the colors and design. I wasn't going to argue with her, she makes my tacos and burritos and whatever the special of the day is

The Mexican lady who runs the Taco Factory upstairs from where I hang during the day. She said she likes the colors and design. I wasn't going to argue with her, she makes my tacos and burritos and whatever the special of the day is
She's hitting on you! And she can cook! Go propose, right now!! ;)

captp

Hard to believe no one is brave enough to wear an ugly sweater. I can't be winning this by default

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Hard to believe no one is brave enough to wear an ugly sweater. I can't be winning this by default
You'd think that at least the guys that didn't win last year would be giving it another go. I am beginning to think it must be me.

Here's mine. And in case I ever forget what day Christmas is..... It's all across the sweater!

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1449422461.104194.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom