What's new

What Brown leaf 'good stuff' are you waiting on to be delivered?

Waiting on Big Ben Classic Bulldog, sampler of:
- Peter Stokkebye: Bullseye Flake, English Luxury, English Oriental Supreme, Proper English
- Hearth & Home Signature Larry's Blend

Very curious about the bullseye flake :)

Well the estate Castello Hawkbill arrived today with a significant amount of charring in the bowl, so back it went. :mad3:
It's not all bad news though, I did find another NEW Rinaldo Hawkbill and with a holiday sale discount it was only $20 higher than the estate, so I'm happy :w00t:...
View attachment 523407View attachment 523408View attachment 523409
There's always Mr. Tinsky... [emoji41] [emoji106]

$uploadfromtaptalk1436401229615.jpg

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
Ladies & Gents:
I'm now waiting (
proxy.php
"The idea of waiting for something makes it more exciting". Andy Warhol), on a box (25 cigars), of Cuban Cuaba Generosos (5 x 42 ring gauge...or better known as the Perfecto format) cigars. I do hope I receive them with a older box code date...say 2013 or older! :drool:

Read More: http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showthread.php/390284-How-do-you-light-your-Perfecto-shaped-cigars?highlight=

proxy.php
attachment.php

proxy.php
"My tastes are simple: I am easily satisfied with the best". Sir Winston S. Churchill
Just received my cigars with a Factory Box Code of MLO (manufactured at the Briones Montoto [Romeo y Julieta] factory), and a production Date Code of ABR (April) 11 (2011...over 4yrs age...Yeah Baby!)! :drool:

proxy.php
[FONT=&amp]"A cigar in the humidor is worth two in the bush"! Unknown Author[/FONT]

Last edited:
My new humidor arrived today. Sao Paolo 50. I ordered it online despite some misgivings about that but it has a lot of good reviews online so hopefully it all works out!

$hum-sao paolo-1.jpg

I'm waiting on a Moretti Morta but FedEx are being a bunch of idiots about it. The driver yesterday called me to let me know he left the door tag to be signed on my mailbox which I signed left there. Today's driver decided to ignore the door tag on my mail box, place a new one on my front door and not bother to call me to ask me about it. So now I have 2 door tags, both signed, at 2 separate locations, for the same delivery and I am stuck waiting another day for my pipe. *exhales* :a54:Ok I'm better now...

I have never ever had any success signing a tag and waiting. Once I get a tag, whether from FedEx, USPS, UPS, whatever, I have to just go pick the dang thing up or it will languish forever in the twilight zone.

P&C put Dunhill Bulk blends on sale yesterday. I grabbed a pound of EMP and a pound of Nightcap for the cellar. Also another couple of tins of 7 Reserve to get the free shipping.

A PSOI peterson pipe. I missed the initial order but someone was kind enough to sell my their second.

A Rick Black olivewood

A Grant Batson commission which will be a month or two out.

2015 BL LE morta

Last edited:
Top Bottom