What's new

How many shave brushes do you own?

Im up to 5 now: 2 Rudy Vey's, a Rooney 3/1, Muhle Kosmo STF V2. and a Whipped Dog Silvertip. I like even numbers so I'm on the lookout for another

I have a Simpson Special, Plisson, 2 WD's, 2 satin tip, Fine Accoutrements angel hair, and a Semogue 610 on the way. So 9. I also am on the Wolf Whiskers waiting list which will make 10.

I have
  • Shaving Brushes :
Whipped Dog 30/65mm Silver Tip Badger Black&White Marbled Resin Handle * {My Preferred Brush}
"Old Corps"& "Oscar 11" Custom 28/65mm TGN Finest Badger F-2 Knot Resin Handle Brush * {This is my go to Brush}
"Oscar11" Custom 24/48mm TGN Super Finest Black& White Resin Handle ** {This is my Favorite Travel Brush & Most Cherished }
VDH Pure Badger
Omega Professional Boar Shaving Brush Black Handle
Century Set in Rubber Sterilized Badger and Bristle ***
Rubberset Sterilized 49-4 ***

Of which I use my W/D in my rotation, and my "Oscar11" and my "Old Corps" & "Oscar 11" in my Rotation. I generally use my "Oscar 11" Brush the most.

I own 11 and just PIF'd one that I didn't use alot.

Simpsons Special best
Elite razor silvertip (22mm)
Semogue 1305
SOC Cherry
Rudy Vey finest 2-band (dark knight handle)
Vie Long horse hair
Plisson L'occitane
Saville Row 3324
The body shop synthetic (came with the shave kit I got last X-mas)
Rudy Vey Muhlie STF 25mm knot (dark knight handle)
Ever-ready c40 (got it at a local antique store)

Added today this one.
proxy.php

Actually 5. Two badger that are definite keepers. Unfortunately, also must admit to three "extras," one blond boar (that I actually like) plus two others that are supposedly given away.

Two, both the same, Wilkinson Sword boar brushes. I do hope to add a nice synthetic and a badger at some point when I feel the urge to splurge more cash. I have my eyes on a Kent BK4 and an Infinity Silvertex.

Ad Astra

The Instigator
Two ... but it's only been two months! (this isn't good, potentially.)

A well-broken-in badger Escali which no longer sheds, and a (better) Semogue 830 boar.

AA

I have four, and am very happy with my collection.
One semougue boar (1250)
one home made finest badger
one vulfix super badger
one EJ best badger

I have 4 right now.

Shavemac 177 Silvertip
AOS Silvertip
AOS travel brush
EJ Super Badger

I'd like to replace the AOS travel brush because it sheds and is too scritchy. Probably add a synthetic and I'm done.

Top Bottom