What's new

Where do you buy your safety razors

I'm looking around for a Merkur 34C HD and want to know which site offers the best price. West Coast Shaving has it for $50. Thanks.

I mainly buy from amazon or Pastuers pharmacy here in NYC.. Amazon cause they tend to be up to $10 cheaper than the shaving sites.. plus i got prime free shipping.. but I love also buying from Pastuers cause every now and again they will price match me on the gear if amazon beats their pricing

I would look at Amazon also. I personally feel that West Coast Shaving charges more than they should for some of their products, so I take my business elsewhere. You might also consider Maggard Razors. I know they also sell razors, and they have shaving brushes for decent prices. You could also ask if anyone has one for sale in the Gentlemanly Deals section. Someone may have one that was never used or even only used once or twice.

Best of luck to you!

I would post a WTB in the gentlemanly deals on what you are wanting to buy, I have bought a few razors from members at great deals (Merkur HD 34c for $30 shipped) and the razors I have bought have been in like new condition ... Some great members on here !

There are quite a few vendors via the web. From what I have seen, some products can be had from all or many vendors, some vendors carry "off the beaten path" products.

I would Google "Murker razors" or "Murker 34C HD" and open up any vendor, 4-5 pages deep into the search pages. I have about 26 vendors bookmarked. I would imagine you should get at least 8-10 vendor hits with pricing.

Peace!

I would look at Amazon also. I personally feel that West Coast Shaving charges more than they should for some of their products, so I take my business elsewhere. You might also consider Maggard Razors. I know they also sell razors, and they have shaving brushes for decent prices. You could also ask if anyone has one for sale in the Gentlemanly Deals section. Someone may have one that was never used or even only used once or twice.

Best of luck to you!
PMFJI...

Doesn't WCS have a "lowest price" guarantee?

Thank you for all your responses. Has anyone shopped at Royalshave.com? I noticed it wasn't listed in the vendor's list here.

PMFJI...

Doesn't WCS have a "lowest price" guarantee?
Sorry for taking so long to reply. The last few days have been very busy for me.

I wouldn't know about that as I simply click on an item that I am looking for, compare its price to other vendors that I trust, and make my decision that way. Their prices for Old Spice Original aftershave splash and shave cream made me look elsewhere. Not to mention their prices for a few of their other items, like a few razors that I was interested in. I just prefer going elsewhere.

I buy from an old guy who stands down on the corner in a greasy old trench coat and smells of alcohol and witch hazel. He chain smokes and says "Hey kid come here, let me show you something" all the while holding his coat like a flasher.
But inside the coat is a wide selection of DE razors and blades!
LOL!
:w00t:

I buy from an old guy who stands down on the corner in a greasy old trench coat and smells of alcohol and witch hazel. He chain smokes and says "Hey kid come here, let me show you something" all the while holding his coat like a flasher.
But inside the coat is a wide selection of DE razors and blades!
LOL!
:w00t:

Oh, yeah! I forgot about Uncle Ernie!

$TOMMY_159g.gif

I get them from the dipsty dumpster takes a lot of time to clean them especially when they are wrapped in Huggies disposables!

Top Bottom