What's new

Who can name movies or TV shows that have shaving scenes.

I watched Unsere Mütter, Unsere Väter today, the German language WW2 film about the Eastern Front. Numerous scenes throughout of shaving with DEs and straights.

Was watching the new JLA animation movie with my sister's kids when suddenly, Aquaman shaving with a DE !

proxy.php

proxy.php
Is that a Schick Krona?

I know hart this MUST have been covered about 36 times by now, but predator is basically a 2 hour shaving scene worth some target practice, a serious mud bath, and extreme exfoliation.

TV mystery movie

Nero Wolfe: Help Wanted - Male

This was an A&E series with Timothy Huttun and Maury Chaykin.

In this one he uses what looks like an auto-strop SE.

The angle looks wrong, but I have not used one.

To Be or Not to Be - Mel Brooks comedy from 1983. About 3/4 through the movie, Brooks shaves a dead man (Jose Ferrer) whom Brooks is pretending to be, with a straight razor in order to affix a fake beard to the dead man to prove that the cadaver is the imposter and not Brooks.

Not an actual shaving scene, but Constantine had Alistair Crowley's shaving kit in this week's episode.

Attachments

• $uploadfromtaptalk1422487334557.jpg
    $uploadfromtaptalk1422487334557.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 85
  • $uploadfromtaptalk1422487703300.jpg
    $uploadfromtaptalk1422487703300.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 85
  • $uploadfromtaptalk1422487775924.jpg
    $uploadfromtaptalk1422487775924.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 85
Last night on Blue Bloods (S5, E13 titled Love Stories),
Detectives Reagan and Baez entered a men's salon where several men were getting straight-razor shaves.

This scene appeared at approximately 0:39, but that timestamp includes commercials.

Last edited:
Last night on Blue Bloods (S5, E13 titled Love Stories),
Detectives Reagan and Baez entered a men's salon where several men were getting straight-razor shaves.

This scene appeared at approximately 0:39, but that timestamp includes commercials.
Very good hunt, let try get some pics if possible, i do like that show too.

Top Bottom