What's new

Pipe Of The Day (POTD)

McClelland's Blue Mountain in a Nording bent Brandy African meerschaum...
proxy.php

After waxing tonight...
proxy.php

Last edited:
Ah... Finally completed moving from my crackerbox apartment into my new house. Celebrating the occasion, the passing of my fire department CPAT, and the serendipitous morning with a "scrap blend" (Borkum Riff Bourbon, S.G Roi Old Market Black, and Boswell Dan's Blend) in the meer calabash. Once again, my tight-fistedness has led to unexpectedly good results.
$POTD 001.jpg

Enjoying some tilbury in my Peterson River collection Lee. Out in the backyard under the shade of my olive tree getting the grill fired up for steaks. Shipping a healthy portion of Maker's 46 from a bottle I carried back from the States. It's time to harvest some olives to start curing.

$uploadfromtaptalk1410024011614.jpg

I may wind up going for a swim, or to be more accurate a float, after dinner... What tobacco to enjoy with that....

Just finished this bowl of Frog Morton Across the Pond in my Tinsky coral Rhodie when the massive fat rain drops started to come down. I can hear the crackling thunder move closer and closer

$PoD_06Sep2014.jpg

Ennerdale, first time. Really picking up what I would call incense. I'm definitely going to dry this a little more for the next bowl, seems to be burning pretty hot. Got this baccy as a PIF from a neighbour, he absolutely hated it. I however, am enjoying it over all.

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1410047597.064066.jpg

Sipping an Ontario craft IPA, Sawdust City's Lobe Pine IPA.

Ennerdale, first time. Really picking up what I would call incense. I'm definitely going to dry this a little more for the next bowl, seems to be burning pretty hot. Got this baccy as a PIF from a neighbour, he absolutely hated it. I however, am enjoying it over all.

View attachment 492839

Sipping an Ontario craft IPA, Sawdust City's Lobe Pine IPA.

Enerdale is one of my favs. I ended up jarring half a kilo of it.

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
OFF in a Tinsky blasted Dublin, followed by FMC in an unmarked rusticated african meer billiard.

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
McClelland's Blue Mountain in a Nording bent Brandy African meerschaum...
proxy.php

After waxing tonight...
proxy.php

Looks great! How did you wax it? Melted beeswax brushes on and evened out with a hair dryer? I have a couple I need to wax.

Top Bottom