What's new

Pipe Of The Day (POTD)

About to smoke a Steve Books blend called Golden Craven, a Virginia Turkish blend that he blended about 20 years ago, but never put it out for the public. Had a small taste earlier, and it's really great.. mostly Turkish/Orientals. Smoking it in a pipe I bought today.. A 1958-60 Kaywoodie E-Z Setter Vest Pocket "Tuxedo" pipe. Neat little pipe.. We'll see how she smokes.

$image.jpg

$image.jpg

Last edited:
The Kaywoodie smoked great! A very nice short smoke. Up next is some ODF in a white stemmed Radice.. chubby, squat billiard? Little too tall to be a pot.. not sure what to call this shape, other than very comfortable in hand!

$image.jpg

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
Last night I enjoyed a bowl of McClelland 2020 in my Tinsky Sunrise Author.

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1407080049.849151.jpg

Enjoying Savinelli's new VA flake in my new vintage Briarmeer. Sipping on Capt Morg Private Stock. FridayGT is here somewhere .....
$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1407109322.835391.jpg$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1407109330.933730.jpg

Enjoying thoroughly some Savinelli Brunello Virginia flake in my Peterson sandblasted rosslare spigot. Bzero007 is having some SPS Arch Duke in his Savinelli trevi.

$uploadfromtaptalk1407180791131.jpg

Samuel Gawith's Winter Time Flake followed by G.L. Pease Westiminster in a rustic Thompson African meerschaum freehand (which is not Andrew's :a30: )...
$P1090893.jpg
You have been well trained my young apprentice... may the snipe be with you...
:a45:

Last edited:
Today's pipe comes with a story. A very short one.
Spent all day yesterday traveling from Los Angeles to Norfolk. What was supposed to be ~8 hrs turned to 13 hrs. And had to pull an all-nighter to get to work. Been up for going on 30 hrs.
MM Legend
Mark Twain blend from the local tobacco shop.

Feel like I earned this one.

Enjoying SPS Country Cork in my Chacom Maya Poker. Spent the day grilling burgers, veggies, fruits and now for dinner Bulgolgi sp? Ready to grub. Lots of great beers enjoyed today, earlier we enjoyed spring migration 2011 from evolution brewing. Golden ale aged in rum barrels for seven months.
$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1407194623.579391.jpg

Top Bottom