What's new

"RazoRockers"

I thought XX was the Blu Mediterraneo? Clearly I am lacking in the AdP knowledge department!

How does it differ from XX then?

I thought XX was the Blu Mediterraneo? Clearly I am lacking in the AdP knowledge department!

How does it differ from XX then?

There's more than one Acqua di Parma Blu Mediterraneo. That's the name of a line of scents, not the name of one scent.

What are the differences between these. I was able to read that xxx is close to adp colonia, but what about the other two?? Thanks!!!

D

Deleted member 48987

There's more than one Acqua di Parma Blu Mediterraneo. That's the name of a line of scents, not the name of one scent.

Yes, I believe there are 6. I've heard really good things about the fico. Joe has added menthol to this one as well.

Stay tuned next week. No one has received One-X yet, but a ton of us Canadians will be anxiously waiting for the mailman on Monday

I smelled all four Blu Mediterraneo scents at the AdP store in epcot's "Italy" today.
I truly enjoyed the fico and it made me so happy that I purchased a tub if the new X soap accordingly.

D

Deleted member 48987

XXX – Acqua di Parma Colonia

XX - Acqua di Parma 'Blu Mediterraneo' Mirto di Panarea

X - Acqua di Parma 'Blu Mediterraneo' Fico di Amalfi

Well, I busted out the Original P160 this morning and WOW...Used a Merkur 34C with a feather blade and my Simpson DUKE 2 Best Badger. This soap is easy to lather with a big sweet spot, smells of quality almond soap that's not overpowering from the jar like "Cella" (IMHO). My razor glided over this soap like a figure skater, effortless...After 3 passes I was BBS with an amazing aftershave feel. I didn't feel the need to apply aftershave, just used some Alum and lit it ride because I wanted to see how my face would feel the rest of the day (and for the integrity of the review lol). And it actually feels great, not the least bit dry. I'll keep you all posted through the 1st shave of the NEW P160!

I smelled all four Blu Mediterraneo scents at the AdP store in epcot's "Italy" today.
I truly enjoyed the fico and it made me so happy that I purchased a tub if the new X soap accordingly.
I don't think AdP produces a bad fragrance. Some I simply prefer more than others.

Is the currently for sale version of XXX different than the white tub version?
$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1402194240.025650.jpg

Are we now on the third XX formula then as well?

I skipped getting XXX and XX last week because I have the white tub version. Are the new different and better?

I don't think it's different. I think this batch of XXX-t is made by the same artisan as the previous batch in the white tub that sold out.

I decided to take a pass on it. The original really was the best Italian almond soap that I've tried. (Cella, TFS Barbe Rosse, ABCBA, Acca Kappa, Vitos Al'Olio di Coco) But I have to be honest in that I always get bored of the scent and overlook it for other choices I have. I could bet with certainty that it'll be a great soap, and I may just have to get some eventually, but it's not high on my priority list.

I decided to take a pass on it. The original really was the best Italian almond soap that I've tried. (Cella, TFS Barbe Rosse, ABCBA, Acca Kappa, Vitos Al'Olio di Coco) But I have to be honest in that I always get bored of the scent and overlook it for other choices I have. I could bet with certainty that it'll be a great soap, and I may just have to get some eventually, but it's not high on my priority list.

You will join us on the Dark Side soon enough young Jedi! :a45:

I mean, you'll get it eventually!:thumbup1:

Per Italian Barber website

"It's back...and it's even better."

Whether that's a reference to the very first XXX or the previous iteration, I don't know.

Top Bottom