What's new

Bigfoot Fact or Fiction

Bigfoot: fact or fiction

• Fact

• Fiction

• Art is Bigfoot

• Deep down, Phil Really does Believe !!!!!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Exactly the first thing I thought of. I've watched survivor man for many years. He sets his camera up then walks half a mile back just to capture footage of himself walking along a trail. Or he scales a rock formation to set the camera up then climbs back down THEN back up just to get video of himself climbing up the rocks.

And almost always has multiple cameras on him. But darn not one was rolling when Bigfoot showed up.

I think he even said the moment he reached for his camera Bigfoot took off.

Sounds to me like you don't think the show has credibility. If so, why have you watched him for 'many years' ?

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
Sounds to me like you don't think the show has credibility. If so, why have you watched him for 'many years' ?
It's a matter of believing in Bigfoot not show credibility. Do I believe survivor man records himself and actually survives in the wild while doing so? Yes. Do I beleive survivor man saw Bigfoot? No. Do I believe he saw something he thought was Bigfoot? Sure like everyone else has.

I notice this thread has a new title

$MIB Weekly World .JPG

It's a matter of believing in Bigfoot not show credibility. Do I believe survivor man records himself and actually survives in the wild while doing so? Yes. Do I beleive survivor man saw Bigfoot? No. Do I believe he saw something he thought was Bigfoot? Sure like everyone else has.

I don't believe BF exists either. Won't till there is genuine evidence....for example, a body...that has been autopsied by well respected and qualified biologists.

However...and please understand, I'm not focusing on you...one thing I get a chuckle out of, is some individuals on this thread, making judgments about what exists or doesn't in the wild.

I have the impression that some, have never been in a real wilderness area and do not have an idea of how isolated, uninhabited (by people) and thickly forested and vast, a true wilderness area can be.

$Hillary-bigfoot.jpg

Now do you believe? I mean really, the man is on the front page of the news paper with Hillary Clinton.
He is a regular member of badger and blade, he likes blueberry bagels and fights aliens. What more do you need to know?

$COVER_BF_vs_ALIENS.jpg

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
I notice this thread has a new title

Not my doing, as evidenced by the lack of the word "hooey" in the new title.

Speaking of new- nice avatar. I had no idea you were the lead singer of Focus.

$bigfoot_786_poster.jpg

Last edited:

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
^maybe that's how you attract Bigfoot?
I'm going to grow my beard out again and try it.

Top Bottom