What's new

Bigfoot Fact or Fiction

Bigfoot: fact or fiction

• Fact

• Fiction

• Art is Bigfoot

• Deep down, Phil Really does Believe !!!!!

Results are only viewable after voting.
(which by inference indicates extremely superior weaponry capability)

No way?! Really!

Surely they've become enlightened and only come in peace, having eschewed weapons for cargo holds of Gideon's Bibles or something.

There's no possibility we could viewed as a food crop.

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
No way?! Really!

Surely they've become enlightened and only come in peace, having eschewed weapons for cargo holds of Gideon's Bibles or something.

:mellow: if aliens want to eat me I welcome it. I hope they get the down south slip n' slide from me.

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
I resemble that remark :w00t:

No, I merely meant that the seriousness of this thread obviously differs individual to individual.
Some have posted what they believe to be serious arguments for and against the idea.
Others have posted purely in a humorous fashion.

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
No way?! Really!

A civilization superior enough to possess light speed technology, and who might view us as a potential food source would likely look upon us not so differently than we do at pigs and cows at minimum, and as we do at deer and rabbits at best.
Therefore, considering the density of the population, there would be no reason to be secretive about their intent.
Much like rich guys who go out and shoot antelope on a private game reserve do.
There's no stalking and remaining down wind and such in that game rich environment.

Have they been hoaxed.....sure a lot of them. But do you really think they are all fake feet?

hey Scott - not only do you believe, it seems you want to believe - ie, if there is no solid proof either way then they must be real. :wink2:

I think these creatures are just folklore, like vampires and werewolves. the pg film is a proven hoax, is it not (I thought it was)?

I don't believe in these creatures yet I have no proof they don't exist, I don't think I need that proof as (my) logic tells me I am right. same as I didn't need proof to know Lance had used PEDs. I guess eventually the truth will come out.

for me, the fact that no hunter has ever shot and skinned one in CONUS is confirmation that there is no such thing.

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
But would they leave a copy of "Serving Man" laying around?

I love that episode!

Come to think of it, that guy kind of looks like Bigfoot, doesn't he?

$c2606_twilight_zone_to_serve_man.jpg

Bigfoot and the Ohio Grassman are getting together for a family reunion this summer at the Wolfman of Wisconsin's house.

I don't know about other bigfoot hunters, but when I hunt bigfoot I do it in my underwear....0:28 mark

he shot it last year? so yeah I guess it would take a year to make a convincing bigfoot to show everyone huh? :laugh:

How come the only news station to pick this up his the local one?

Well, my writ of habeas corpus worked. This also made an internet news site. I saw it this morning. However that site was quick to point out that this particular individual has hoaxed a bigfoot corpse in the past using a gorilla costume and a dead raccoon (creative gent, ain't he). This time he claims to have DNA and sonograms that prove he's got the real thing.

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
DNA and sonograms that prove he's got the real thing.

That's another thing....Don't you think whoever tested the DNA or did a sonogram would be kind of wigged out if it came back as "bigfoot" and turn it in to authorities, or the media?
Now how bout this.....since we've never had "bigfoot DNA" how do we know the DNA tested is actually bigfoot. I guess it would just come back as an unidentified species?

I guess it would just come back as an unidentified species?

An Unidentified Footed Omnivore?

Just a thought - if Bigfoot exists, surely there would have been many more of them before humans colonised the continent so extensively. Wouldn't early settlers have seen them more? Are there tales from back then? Or is BF a recent invention?

Given how similar BF is supposed to be to humans, I don't see why it would only populate localised areas. If it walks upright, it has evolved to run, to hunt. It will have the ability to travel about, plus a need to (to seek prey.)

If it walks upright, it has evolved to run,

Do we get reports that it can "run" like a homo sapien. So far as I know we are the only species like this. No other primate can do so.

Plus the blurry pictures (from the parallel universe no doubt) don't suggest an anatomy that supports it either.

Top Bottom