What's new

Grinbergs' miscellaneous photos

New member here, but I got a tip in my introduction thread that there was this photo subforum - and photography being one of my interests I tought I would share some of my photos with you. I am in no way a professional, I got my Sony DSLR three years ago and I am still a learner (will hopefully always be one too). Just shooting some pics for fun in my spare time. The majority of my pics are from Sweden and I do enjoy being outdoors a lot.

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

A tiltshift experiment, taken from a watertower:

proxy.php

Actually it was from the top of this one:

proxy.php

I will post a pic or two every now and then, I hope you will enjoy some of them and feel free to comment and thanks for watching. :001_smile

Very nice. Really like the B&W one. What equipment are you using?

Thanks! I have a Sony Alpha500 (12.3 mp), three lenses a Sony 50 mm, Sony 30 mm (macro), and a Sigma 10-20 mm. Also have a Minolta 70-300 but it is rarely used. The B&W is of a DKW wreck found behind a barn, thought removing the colours would add to the feel.

Welcome to Badger and Blade!

Great shots- thanks for sharing them here.

Could you please tell me which plug-in you used for the Tilt-Shift photo? They always intrigue me and always appear to be photos of children's toys to my eye.

Thanks David. The Tilt-Shift was made online at a free site, I just uploaded it and it was automatically converted. It was done two years ago and I am afraid I have forgotten the name of the site... :blushing:

Wonderful pictures, especially, the B&W and the Tilt-Shift! i thought you were joking around and took a pic of a model set! :blushing:
By the way, welcome to the forum!

Thanks David. The Tilt-Shift was made online at a free site, I just uploaded it and it was automatically converted. It was done two years ago and I am afraid I have forgotten the name of the site... :blushing:

Thanks anyway. If I find a good one, I will try to post some results here.

Nice photographs! So the tiltshift is a software post processing application. I assumed you had used a tilt-shift lens (always wanted one of those). Very neat effect.

Thanks for the kind words, about the tiltshift - I think I found the site I used; http://tiltshiftmaker.com/. The pics that works the best IMHO are pics from a distance and from an angle sligthly from "above".

Moving on with some pics and shifting over to living objects, I hope you enjoy.

proxy.php

Alpacas

proxy.php

proxy.php

A Meerkat

proxy.php

Mr Toad

And this is my cat Siri:

proxy.php

Great shots - all of them :thumbup:

Welcome to the forum, and I hope we will see you around this sub-forum a lot :001_smile

Thanks Søren! I will surely post every now and then, and also look forward to see the photos posted in this sub-forum. I have already seen some inspirational stuff that I like very much.

Top Bottom