What's new

TABAC and Others

While chatting with Charles, the proprietor of QED home of the world's most (supply your own superlatives) web pages, about holiday shopping he mentioned that he had the following in stock:

...two great buys in shaving soap/cream

• Tabac shaving soap in the glass bowl
  • Bronnley shaving cream in thick glass jar
When I pressed him further about mentioning them here, I was able to extract the following from him:
Sure ... why not ... my view about them is simple ...

1. Very nice performers.
2. Nice containers : glass jars
3. Nice packaging : both come in attractive boxes
4. Super great price of $15.00

Tabac is flying out the door ... Bronnley is simply being overlooked
probably because little is said about it.

Well, there you have it. A couple of items, probably hidden somewhere on the web site from H E Double Hockey Sticks.. I think I owe myself a bit of Bronnley. Perhaps you do too?

Thank you, Ron.

I have the Bronnley cream, and Yes, it is a really good cream, up there with the best English stuff. Scent is light and fresh, with some bergamot in the mix. Skincare is excellent.

It's easy to "overlook" stuff on Charles' website since much of it isn't even on there. :angry:
Does it count as overlooking something when it is not even there to be seen in the first place? :biggrin:
I believe he also carries Floris creams now as well.

"Overlooked"? You can't find it on the website, or at least I couldn't. Honest to goodness, you can't sell it if people don't know you offer it.

There's gotta be a web designer on these forums that could redesign that site to not be so terrible, in return for some cool shaving products!

It seems like a great site, but I can't find anything on it and the ordering system is just no good.

There's gotta be a web designer on these forums that could redesign that site to not be so terrible, in return for some cool shaving products!

It seems like a great site, but I can't find anything on it and the ordering system is just no good.

I've been struggling with him for years now on just this issue.:a7: His site is the inverse of his service, perhaps the worst site with the best service...

It's easy to "overlook" stuff on Charles' website since much of it isn't even on there. :angry:
Does it count as overlooking something when it is not even there to be seen in the first place? :biggrin:
I believe he also carries Floris creams now as well.

When did he tell you about that?:cursing: I know he has many of the T&H items back on the shelf..

yup, Charles is carrying Floris.
Who cares about the site! Treating yourself to calling or emailing Charles is the fun of it all!

About Bronnely; they've been making the queen's soap for ages now.

I'm gonna have to wait and see just what SWMBO does for Christmas, but I'm probably going to have to give QED a try....it sounds like it'd be a fun phone call.

ummm, anyone up for getting his "full" product list? courious mind want to know....

You are not the only one. After hearing of the Floris I called to learn what other goodies he might have.. His site is like the Chinese tea industry .... no one really knows all of what's available ...
BUT he happens to also have some new goodies:
Bronnley, in addition to the shave cream in glass jar,
  • hair/body wash in same scent,
  • the after shave,
  • the EdT ... nice.
Maxwell
  • face and body scrub
  • mask
A complete line of goodies from the Real Shave Co(Left in some of Charles comments):
Shaving Cream in healthy size tubes:
  • Moisturizing,
  • Sensitive,
  • Cooling
  • Face Wash: Nice stuff
  • Hair/Body Wash: Nice stuff ... especially for stud on the move, or at gym
  • After Shave Balm: used last night after shave, and because cold settling-in in Rhody

Speick
  • the stick,
  • after shave balm,
  • spray cologne,
  • shave cream
... all fun, efficacious products.

The challenge.... I am beginning to believe in seller's resistance.:confused1

I bet many will be happy to see Charles has Speick.
Is the Speick balm non-alcoholic or does this refer to the a/s splash?

I had emailed Charles a few weeks ago and he said he was getting Speick products in soon. Good to hear that they are already in. I hope he will carry the lotion/splash as well as the balm.

Looks like my next order just got a little bit bigger :biggrin:

I bet many will be happy to see Charles has Speick.
Is the Speick balm non-alcoholic or does this refer to the a/s splash?
I had emailed Charles a few weeks ago and he said he was getting Speick products in soon. Good to hear that they are already in. I hope he will carry the lotion/splash as well as the balm.

Looks like my next order just got a little bit bigger :biggrin:

Save you the phone call...:smile: The splash is due in, at present he has the moisturizing balm, et al..

Top Bottom