What's new

Limited Edition Badger & Blade Brushes

Did someone say the B&B 2012 LE brush is on the way??? And we can pick our own numbers!!!!

I figured someone needed to start the rumour!

:lol:

Last edited:
The timing of the brushes, like the brushes themselves, are "custom". :001_rolle

That is, there is no way to predict when the next brush will come out. Part of the problem is that they are all a lot of work, but each one is a different amount of work, and the timing of stuff in the planning stage gets pretty 'custom' too ... all it takes is for someone to get sick or go on vacation, or his wife has a baby, and *boom* nothing happens for a couple months. Or maybe not. There's a million variables, so the timing is basically impossible to predict.

And of course there are other special purchase projects that come along too ... the LE Fountain Pen right now, for example ... so it's not like we *only* do brushes.

So yeah, post a "want to buy" thread, keep your eye on the BST, and hope for the best.

:thumbup1:

The only constant is that they are GREAT brushes. :thumbup: The 2011 version is my favorite of all the brushes I own.

You could also have Mr. Vey make you one similar to the limited edition. I have seen him make similar handles before and I am sure he would share with you what the knot in the brush is? Or you could have him make you a brush with a similar handle but different knot that you really like...

Oh and dang you all for posting these threads and posting pictures. I regret not going with butterscotch on my brushes that I ordered from him lol. Guess I'll have to get another one ;) .

I like that idea. Would we have to defunk it before drinking?

Tell me what you want it to taste like. I have been brewing beer for a little while now and would totally make that if we could find a way to ship it (shipping alcohol is kind of strict). I can make as much or as little as I need to. And I have a friend who I can always talk to who has been brewing longer than I have and competes with his brews :) .

Tell me what you want it to taste like. I have been brewing beer for a little while now and would totally make that if we could find a way to ship it (shipping alcohol is kind of strict). I can make as much or as little as I need to. And I have a friend who I can always talk to who has been brewing longer than I have and competes with his brews :) .

A stout would be my choice, or a porter, or a pale ale, or a red...who am I kidding, I'll drink any of them.

No, he's just "new":lol: Give the guy a chance:thumbup:

Ken

Thank you for coming to my defense. I plan on getting more brushes, I just have to wait till one speaks with me.

If we make a B&B beer I feel as if we should make 3: a light, middle, and dark. In 215 days I would be able to start or Angry_Panda if you are somewhere in SoCal I would be able to help out.

Also I am calling #13 on the brushes if we get to pick numbers.

I would like a honey wheat.

There needs to be a Limited Edition, Badger & Blade Custom BEER !!

Here you go...

proxy.php

It's one of my favourite beers - from Dorset, England

Only 1 brush? What are you, a heretic?

Not for long!!! I am in the process of ordering a Rudy Very brush. It shall make a great second brush!!! It shall be soo great that it will be called the king of all brushes.

One Brush to rule them all, One Brush to find them, One Brush to bring them all and in B&B bind them

Not for long!!! I am in the process of ordering a Rudy Very brush. It shall make a great second brush!!! It shall be soo great that it will be called the king of all brushes.

One Brush to rule them all, One Brush to find them, One Brush to bring them all and in B&B bind them

I said that 9 brushes ago....

Top Bottom