What's new

Clubman and college girls

Only half way through the semester, but the stripper seems a "normal" student. I am quite intrigued with her occupation, but the conversations aren't about that. But I can assure you she is a full-time student enrolled in 14 credits. I have never been to her place of business. May make things a little awkward in the classroom :001_smile

FWIW, when I lived in Las Vegas and was taking classes at the local community college I became friends with a very attractive girl who at first told me that she was a cocktail waitress and then eventually told me that she was a stripper. This was later confirmed by a trip to her place of business. :whistling: She indeed got her degree in early childhood education and now owns her own daycare/pre-school, and a quite a successful one at that. This is all to say that I'm sure there ARE some girls who use it as a "line" but it is also quite certainly true for some girls, too.

Relative to the OP's actual point, my fiancée is 35 (I'm 42) and she absolutely loves Clubman on me, as well as AV. She's originally from the Philippines so I don't think that it has any "old man" reference point for her at all, so I'm sure that helps.

Cheers!

Quite honestly, I've never heard a stripper tell me anything other than exactly what she thought I wanted to hear. Just sayin' . . .

Strippers always tell me I smell good. Followed by "Want a dance?"

If you ask a stripper if you look fat? No
If you ask a stripper does she like your shirt? Yes

In any event, I am 27 and my 25 yr. old ex gf loved my Clubman and Dominica Bay Rum.

Maybe I should have left the stripper part out, but couldn't resist!! :lol:

Asked another girl in my speech class this morning and got her approval. Basically said the same thing that it's not mainstream smelling, but smells good and manly! The experiment shall continue :001_smile

Last edited:
Been wearing Clubman for years, and have yet to have a college student say she liked the scent. Of course the only college coeds I have been around since 35 years ago, were my daughter and her friends! It is nice though, when a young women can appreciate the old school scents. You would think that the women today in their 20's would think an old man scent is Paco Rabane, or Polo, because that is probably what their fathers wore, and maybe their grand fathers.

Been wearing Clubman for years, and have yet to have a college student say she liked the scent. Of course the only college coeds I have been around since 35 years ago, were my daughter and her friends!

+1 I wear Clubman's on a fairly regular basis and now I can do it without worrying about it being an old man's scent since I'm now an old man! :thumbup:

I just ordered Pinaud Vanilla and I swear the normal Clubman is more vanilla than the vanilla. (hope that makes sense).. So far all of the other Pinauds have been a disappointment

The vanilla smells nothing like vanilla. Hell, I think I'll try Vanilla Vodka next.

Or maybe the Veg. I cant resist. Will I be disappointed?

Great thread by the way. I guess my discovery of Pinaud is shared by many.

Adult dancers in your class.. reminds me of my college days. I had a few dancers in my night classes. I once saw one after class when I went out with some friends and ended up at her place of employment. :thumbup1:

Note to self:

If I want to get feedback from the most people on the forum, I need to have the two magical words in the title: "College Girls"

Ha, ha! All in good humor, couldn't resist.

Went into my new favorite barbershop today, which is actually on OSU campus. It's an old place with the classic feel, but is now ran by young guys. A few of them use Clubman stuff. I think that's fitting to this thread somehow.

Wow, it smells like an 82 year old shuffleboard playing old man to me. :thumbdown

But your "test" made me smile. Good for you!

Strippers?

Now we know what Charlie Sheen is wearing

I think Charlie Sheen wears Charlie Sheen. If I had to guess, he would say he distills his sweat and then mixes it with the tears of those defeated by warlocks to make a WINNING scent that the general population can't handle.:biggrin1:

FWIW, when I lived in Las Vegas and was taking classes at the local community college I became friends with a very attractive girl who at first told me that she was a cocktail waitress and then eventually told me that she was a stripper. This was later confirmed by a trip to her place of business. :whistling: She indeed got her degree in early childhood education and now owns her own daycare/pre-school, and a quite a successful one at that. This is all to say that I'm sure there ARE some girls who use it as a "line" but it is also quite certainly true for some girls, too.

Relative to the OP's actual point, my fiancée is 35 (I'm 42) and she absolutely loves Clubman on me, as well as AV. She's originally from the Philippines so I don't think that it has any "old man" reference point for her at all, so I'm sure that helps.

Cheers!

You know what the difference is between the waitress at a strip club and a dancer?

2 weeks.

Top Bottom