What's new

Watch Ya Wearing

Vintage Titoni Airmaster today.

full

Last edited by a moderator:
If interested in Vintage watches, Consider Joining the NAWCC (am a life member)
Are major Shows and meets all over the country (Closed to the public).
You will never buy retail again.

Thx John
I will not ship watches to canada either, is sad but had two tied up in customs for months.
The rules are funny, if you send a watch to the U.S for repair, I can send it back to you no problem.
Is some sort of extra tax i think canada wants to collect from the buyer.
Also I found out the hard way about when filling out the export papers you do not fudge and say the watch is going back after a repair, we lost a 3K watch that way and I got a really nasty letter about it.

Frustrating for us Canadians, but understandable. For some reason Canada customs has a thing for parcels from the United States. I just received a watch from England (I'll post it soon on this thread), sent Royal Mail, 9 days to my door. Last week a $10 watch strap arrived from the US. Canada customs held the padded envelope for over 2 weeks, claiming that they did not know the contents or the value, despite having the appropriate customs declaration label. They finally forwarded the item, without ever opening it. I guess someone finally took the required 5 seconds to read the customs declaration and figure out what was in the envelope!

Top Bottom