What's new

Turkish Old Spice Shave Cream Has Gone Bye Bye

I just got an email from BestShave saying that the Turkish made Old Spice Shave cream is no longer available. The Turkish version is so much better than the Indian version in both scent and performance, that I am quite saddened...:sad:. Looks I will be off to make a WTB thread for Turkish Old Spice cream now..... I hate it when this happens.

You could try one of the hundred or so shaving creams currently in production. I'm sure more than one would make you quite happy.

You could try one of the hundred or so shaving creams currently in production. I'm sure more than one would make you quite happy.

Yep< I own just about all of them...LOL! I just really liked the Turkish Old Spice. It fell into the cheap but good category, know what I mean.

Tolly have you tried any of the Arko Shave Creams that come in the tubes. They are great creams and they have a very mild scent as compared to the Arko Shave Stick. Here is a link from where I made my purchase. If you buy over $25 worth of items the shipping is free. http://tulumba.com

Tolly have you tried any of the Arko Shave Creams that come in the tubes. They are great creams and they have a very mild scent as compared to the Arko Shave Stick. Here is a link from where I made my purchase. If you buy over $25 worth of items the shipping is free. http://tulumba.com

I have not tried Arko cream, but if it smells anything like the stick, I wouldn't be able to handle it. I am really more of a soap guy, there was just something about that Turkish Old Spice. It reminded me of my grandfather. I have a couple of Old Spice soap pucks, but I use them sparingly be cause I can't replace them, so I liked to use the cream every once in a while, and it actually worked great too.

The creams are totally different from the Arko shave stick. You can get different fragrances from Lavender, Lemon, and others. They are very mild in my opinion.

That is why when I always find a product I like, I buy enough to last well past its extinction. Thus my reason to have 7 tubes of unopened CO Bigelow and considering a 6 jar purchase of Martin de Candre :) If I like my Razorock XXX that comes in next Monday, I assure you I will put in a 7 container order haha.

I have a tube that I bought last fall, that although it lathered well, the scent didn't do it for me...

PM Sent.

Top Bottom