What's new

FS some razors for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time to unload some of my razors for funding my next purchases.

Shipping is $25 worldwide no matter how many you purchase.

It will be shipped by EMS, which is the fastest and safest shipping method available.

IMG_7283.jpeg
IMG_7284.jpeg
IMG_7052.jpeg

1. Koraat reptile point horn scale --- $390 + shipping

Comes with its original box. Decorated on the spine and tail. Polished face. Horn scale. 1/4 hollow or near wedge.

Shave ready to my standard. I'm not sure if it's 7/8 or 8/8 but I guess it is closer to 8/8

I attach a pic of the blade on the straight razor ruler so that you can judge by yourself.

I will ship the razor with full insurance at my expense.

IMG_7289.jpeg
IMG_7290.jpeg

2. Riga razor round point 7/8 -- $120 + shipping

Excellent condition. 1/4 hollow or near wedge. shave ready to my standard.

IMG_7300.jpeg
IMG_7301.jpeg

3. Schick Proline Kamisori AC shavette ---- $120 + shipping

A very rare AC razor produced in 1990's. Discontinued long time ago.

Only sold to the professional barbers in Japan. NOS condition.

Last edited:
IMG_7294.jpegIMG_7295.jpeg

4. C.V. Heljestrand Royal Kindal 6/8 full hollow --- $100 + shipping

Excellent to near mint condition. No spine wear, clear printing, shave ready to my standard.

As you can see on the second pic, there's a scar on the scale. A fantastic shaver.

IMG_7298.jpeg

5. S.K.Collling&co(aka Proserpine razor) from Australia 6/8 full hollow --- $80 + shipping

Excellent condition with box.

IMG_7299.jpeg

6. Hart Steel made for Baxter of California 6/8 --- $80 + shipping

Excellent condition with its nut wrench shave ready to my standard. 1/4 hollow or near wedge.

IMG_7296.jpegIMG_7297.jpeg

7. Ertan Suer 6/8 full hollow --- $70 + shipping

Purchased 3months ago from Ertan Suer directly. As you can see on the second pic, there's a dent on the upper scale.
It was there when I first received the razor. Shave ready to my standard. Made of swedish steel accoring to Ertan Suer.

Beautiful razors and very reasonable prices.

I have the folding version of that Schick replaceable, and it is fantastic. Somebody will have to pry it from my cold, dead hands.

I think yours is earlier one. Yours is the only Schick AC shavette that has a product number starting with PL(I guess it's abbreviation of proline) while other Schicks have product numbers starting with BBR. (such as BBR-1, BBR-1J, BBR-S,etc..)

Second purchase from this B&B member. The razors I received from him exceeded my expectations. Shipped quick and no issues with EMS as a carrier. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend or buy again from this seller.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom