What's new

Knize Ten aftershave

Well worth it indeed. Skin care I'd rate middle of the road but the scent is amazing. If you're not sure about the EdT yet the AS is the way to go. I love it!

Also the bottle is 7.6 oz so the price is very justifiable.

I got a small decant from Cathy and love it! Right behind AI for me and I'm certainly going to be ordering a bottle. Too bad they are out of the EdT at the moment as well.

I took a look at Manufactum and it looks like they even have a balm :w00t:

EDIT:

Well worth it indeed. Skin care I'd rate middle of the road but the scent is amazing. If you're not sure about the EdT yet the AS is the way to go. I love it!

Also the bottle is 7.6 oz so the price is very justifiable.

I believe the $80 one is actually 125 mL. The 7.6 oz (225 mL) is $105. Of course, I hope I am wrong because that means more Knize for less :biggrin:

Last edited:
The KNIZE 10 Collection Consists of:

4.2oz (125ml) Eau De Toilette Spray...$75.00* SORRY SOLD OUT

30oz (1000ml) Ed T Glass Bottle. Plus filled
Refillable 100ml spray ........$275.00 SORRY - SOLD OUT

7.6oz(225ml) Splash on After Shave... $80.00

Shaving Soap in Wooden Bowl.............. $35.00

Stick Deodorant........................................$22.00

Glass Spray Deod......................................$27.50

This the price quote I got from Cathy.Plus it is free shipping.I am going to get the deodorant too.:001_smile

Paul

I would be absolutely terrified to use an aftershave whose strength rivals that of Knize 10 EDT...I use one spray of that stuff in the morning and I can still smell it the next morning!

The balm looks interesting, however :w00t:

You know chaps, this is one of the expensive a/s splashes I would happily pay the eighty dollars for. I too got a sample of this from Cathy at Colonial Drug. She had sent a edt sample by mistake and I wondered how anyone could use an a/s that strongly scented. But wait. She emailed me and let me know it was not the a/s and it would be sent out as well. And what an a/s it is. She included the ingredient list for me and it reads like a pharmacy for skin. Chock full of goodness for the visage, it has a more muted approach to the scent than the edt. I love it. The edt has a certain oily or petroleum note to my nose that can overwhelm in an instant. So I was apprehensive when applying the a/s. No need to fear. The a/s was perfect in its application and the smell was slightly drier than the edt and in my mind had a more leather like note. They are perfect compliments to each other. Something that is rare for me with scents. Usually an a/s from a fragrance line or family is little more than alcohol and water with a reduced amount of fragrance oils than the edt. Not so the Knize. I REALLY like it.

Regards, Todd

Oh, and as for the price. Since I actually paid attention this time and realised it was 7.6 ounces, you can look at it this way. Half of it would be $40, right? That puts it at a price per ounce lower than Trumper a/s splashes. Significantly lower since most of the Trumper a/s products run over fifty dollars per 3.4 ounces these days. So it is a bargain, correct? At least that is what I plan on telling myself when I get a bottle. Heck, I am already over the top with the October Buyathon. My head may explode if I get the Knize this close to that episode.

Regards, Todd

Oh, and as for the price. Since I actually paid attention this time and realised it was 7.6 ounces, you can look at it this way. Half of it would be $40, right? That puts it at a price per ounce lower than Trumper a/s splashes. Significantly lower since most of the Trumper a/s products run over fifty dollars per 3.4 ounces these days. So it is a bargain, correct? At least that is what I plan on telling myself when I get a bottle. Heck, I am already over the top with the October Buyathon. My head may explode if I get the Knize this close to that episode.

Regards, Todd

I had a $497 paypal bill last month.This month I am already at $340 and it is only the 4th and that does not include the price of the Knize aftershave that I am going to spend.I really need to slow down.

Paul

I had a $497 paypal bill last month.This month I am already at $340 and it is only the 4th and that does not include the price of the Knize aftershave that I am going to spend.I really need to slow down.

Paul

Paul, I have to thank you for this bit of information. It is always a good thing to see an afflicted person come to grips with his needs and embrace it. Besides, it makes my 200+ dollar Buyathon look pretty pedestrian.:tongue_sm:tongue_sm

Regards, Todd

i had a $497 paypal bill last month.this month i am already at $340 and it is only the 4th and that does not include the price of the knize aftershave that i am going to spend.i really need to slow down.

Paul

paul, i have to thank you for this bit of information. It is always a good thing to see an afflicted person come to grips with his needs and embrace it. Besides, it makes my 200+ dollar buyathon look pretty pedestrian.:tongue_sm:tongue_sm

regards, todd

my heroes!!!!!

go - go - go - go!!!!!

Top Bottom