What's new

Carbon Shaving: The Ultimate Shave, Elevated

I posted this in the Carbon Cadre, but I thought I would share here as not many know of Carbon Shaving.

There are a few razor artisans that just enhance my passion for shaving and I want to get the word out. @AlphaShaving 's Steve Tintor is one, @Rudy Vey was an incredible experience to work with, and of course, Sean @CarbonShavingCo.

My journey with Carbon Shaving began with a Christmas gift from my son, and it's been an obsession ever since. Every razor and brush Sean creates is a masterpiece, and as a proud owner of the complete collection, I can confidently attest to their exceptional quality.

Precision Engineering, Artistic Beauty

Sean, the owner and artisan behind Carbon Shaving, has achieved a remarkable balance of precision engineering and artistic beauty. Each razor is a work of art, meticulously crafted and engineered to deliver an unparalleled shaving experience. The custom Mokumi Gane, Damtanium, and Damascus blades and brushes are stunning, elevating the daily shaving ritual to a luxurious visual as well as a tactile, sensual experience.

A Razor for Every Occasion

Carbon Shaving understands that every shave is unique, and they offer a diverse range of razors to suit every need and preference. Each razor has its own distinct personality:

• Titanium: For those who appreciate skill and precision, titanium demands a focused, deliberate approach.
  • Brass: The "no-brainer" razor, perfect for a quick, get-it-done shave if you are distracted this day.
  • Graphite: The go-to option when you're in a hurry.
  • Copper: Ideal for a slow, thoughtful shave, savoring every moment.
  • 316L: The everyday workhorse, reliable and efficient.
  • 904L: The "special occasion" razor, exuding luxury and refinement, like putting on the Rolex.
Whether you're tackling a day's growth (+ plate) or multiple days of stubble (++ plate), Carbon Shaving has a razor that will deliver the perfect shave.

The Perfect Marriage of Form and Function

Carbon Shaving razors are not just beautiful to look at; they're also incredibly functional. Each razor is perfectly balanced and weighted, making it a joy to use them. Blades in them seem to become magically sharper and smoother, or maybe they spark the imagination like a long-forgotten scent.

Innovative Design: Webbed Baseplates

A standout feature of Carbon Shaving razors is their unique webbed baseplates. Inspired by the lightweight yet robust structures found in aerospace engineering, these baseplates reduce weight while maintaining exceptional strength and rigidity. This innovation contributes to the razor's maneuverability and overall shaving experience.

A Passion for Wet Shaving

Sean's dedication to the wet shaving community goes beyond crafting exceptional razors. He's a true advocate for the hobby, sharing his knowledge and expertise through numerous informative articles on the Carbon Shaving website. These resources not only enhance the shaving experience but also foster a deeper appreciation for the art of wet shaving.

The Collector's Dilemma

While a single Carbon Shaving razor is enough to elevate your daily shave, the allure of experiencing the unique personality of each razor is undeniable. It's a testament to Sean's craftsmanship that owning multiple razors becomes a delightful indulgence rather than a necessity.

A Legacy of Excellence

Carbon Shaving is more than just a brand; it's a legacy of excellence. Sean's passion for his craft is evident in every razor he creates. If you're looking for the ultimate shaving experience, look no further than Carbon Shaving. You won't be disappointed.

Cx Family.jpg

I posted this in the Carbon Cadre, but I thought I would share here as not many know of Carbon Shaving.

There are a few razor artisans that just enhance my passion for shaving and I want to get the word out. @AlphaShaving 's Steve Tintor is one, @Rudy Vey was an incredible experience to work with, and of course, Sean @CarbonShavingCo.

My journey with Carbon Shaving began with a Christmas gift from my son, and it's been an obsession ever since. Every razor and brush Sean creates is a masterpiece, and as a proud owner of the complete collection, I can confidently attest to their exceptional quality.

Precision Engineering, Artistic Beauty

Sean, the owner and artisan behind Carbon Shaving, has achieved a remarkable balance of precision engineering and artistic beauty. Each razor is a work of art, meticulously crafted and engineered to deliver an unparalleled shaving experience. The custom Mokumi Gane, Damtanium, and Damascus blades and brushes are stunning, elevating the daily shaving ritual to a luxurious visual as well as a tactile, sensual experience.

A Razor for Every Occasion

Carbon Shaving understands that every shave is unique, and they offer a diverse range of razors to suit every need and preference. Each razor has its own distinct personality:

• Titanium: For those who appreciate skill and precision, titanium demands a focused, deliberate approach.
  • Brass: The "no-brainer" razor, perfect for a quick, get-it-done shave if you are distracted this day.
  • Graphite: The go-to option when you're in a hurry.
  • Copper: Ideal for a slow, thoughtful shave, savoring every moment.
  • 316L: The everyday workhorse, reliable and efficient.
  • 904L: The "special occasion" razor, exuding luxury and refinement, like putting on the Rolex.
Whether you're tackling a day's growth (+ plate) or multiple days of stubble (++ plate), Carbon Shaving has a razor that will deliver the perfect shave.

The Perfect Marriage of Form and Function

Carbon Shaving razors are not just beautiful to look at; they're also incredibly functional. Each razor is perfectly balanced and weighted, making it a joy to use them. Blades in them seem to become magically sharper and smoother, or maybe they spark the imagination like a long-forgotten scent.

Innovative Design: Webbed Baseplates

A standout feature of Carbon Shaving razors is their unique webbed baseplates. Inspired by the lightweight yet robust structures found in aerospace engineering, these baseplates reduce weight while maintaining exceptional strength and rigidity. This innovation contributes to the razor's maneuverability and overall shaving experience.

A Passion for Wet Shaving

Sean's dedication to the wet shaving community goes beyond crafting exceptional razors. He's a true advocate for the hobby, sharing his knowledge and expertise through numerous informative articles on the Carbon Shaving website. These resources not only enhance the shaving experience but also foster a deeper appreciation for the art of wet shaving.

The Collector's Dilemma

While a single Carbon Shaving razor is enough to elevate your daily shave, the allure of experiencing the unique personality of each razor is undeniable. It's a testament to Sean's craftsmanship that owning multiple razors becomes a delightful indulgence rather than a necessity.

A Legacy of Excellence

Carbon Shaving is more than just a brand; it's a legacy of excellence. Sean's passion for his craft is evident in every razor he creates. If you're looking for the ultimate shaving experience, look no further than Carbon Shaving. You won't be disappointed.

View attachment 1906525
Technically, I probably do not have a complete collection as I don't have any original non-webbed plates.

Top Bottom