What's new

Best razor for getting under the nose?

I am having a difficult time getting the line of whiskers that are right under my nostril holder. Is there a special razor made just for this area? I'm thinking something with an over exposed blade or maybe it has it's own blade type.

Any help is appreciated.

I am having a difficult time getting the line of whiskers that are right under my nostril holder. Is there a special razor made just for this area? I'm thinking something with an over exposed blade or maybe it has it's own blade type.

Any help is appreciated.
More technique and angle than anything else, but here’s a good one. The RazoRock Gamechanger.
69DDF600-E525-4EE1-BC36-34067E85DA79.jpeg

I eventually get them, but it just seems to take forever. I try pulling, poking, prodding. I just have to keep raking the razor over and over, LOL! There was a cartridge razor I used to use that had a single blade on the back. I cant remember what it was.

Ever since I ditched the cartridge razor and started DE shaving, the area just under my nostrils and up into the nostrils has never been as clean shaven. But since I began using the RazoRock Lupo .58, cleaning up that area has never been easier. The Lupo .58 with a light handle and a sharp blade is a razor that's hard to beat. I use RR's titanium haloed handle. Others swear by the RR 40g Vintage THIN Bar Handle. ... Look at the Lupo pictures on Italian Barber's site and note the notches. Its design is made for cleaning up just under the nostrils. The .58 blade gap doesn't boost testosterone points but its ease of use and efficiency is absolutely remarkable.

The ideal implement for shaving under the nose is a narrow-bladed straight razor such as one 3/8" wide. They are incredibly precise. However, using one requires some skill.

I would suggest that the next best thing would be a single edge injector razor with as compact head. I use a vintage Schick Type L injector razor for that purpose. I have not used the modern Shave Classic injector razor, but it appears to be a clone of the Type L.

I would suggest that the next best thing would be a single edge injector razor with as compact head. I use a vintage Schick Type L injector razor for that purpose. I have not used the modern Shave Classic injector razor, but it appears to be a clone of the Type L.
I think this is what I am searching for. Thank you!

Ron R

I survived a lathey foreman

Any help is appreciated.
2 great razors that work well for my self is the Razorock DE Lupo.72 and Yaqi Excalibur SE razor. Both razors work and a joy to use.

Top Bottom