What's new

Timeless Bronze 0.78 OC

I just ran into your thread!
I had the bronze in both SB & OC. In my opinion, the OC was the better of the two baseplates. The only issue was that it was impossible to use daily and I need to shave every day. I've got plenty of other aggressive razors but despite being great, it was redundant to own (i.e., Nodachi open comb). And the SB was good but not as efficient as I would have liked.
I don't want to throw the enabling wrench in here but have you tried the aluminum one?
To me it's the elephant in the room when it comes to Timeless razors. Same head design as the bronze but with a little more gap (same blade exposure). I found it to be the perfect middle ground regarding that specific Timeless head design. It's more efficient than the bronze SB. Bought it on a whim and was very surprised. I got it through the Timeless store on Amazon that saves on the shipping because of the Prime membership.
$52 shipped!
A cheap (in our shaving world) experiment that worked!!
Agree, the Bonze OC isn’t a daily driver for me either. I shave daily, but tend to use a different razor every day, so it works.

I’ve not tried the aluminum. Didn’t realize it was similar to the Bronze head with more gap….interesting.

Agree, the Bonze OC isn’t a daily driver for me either. I shave daily, but tend to use a different razor every day, so it works.

I’ve not tried the aluminum. Didn’t realize it was similar to the Bronze head with more gap….interesting.
I didn't realize it either till I looked into it recently. And aluminum's aren't my favorite but it's fantastic. Probably within the top of the aluminum's I've tried.

Top Bottom