What's new

ETHOS Grooming Essentials

Remembering a shave brother that is no longer with us. A good friend, a gentleman, a dedicated family man and just a decent human being. You are missed Mark (ShaveMD). The scent was his preferred (custom made I believe) creation from Ethos. Almost like taking Ginger Ale and mixing in a tiny bit of 7-UP/Sprite. Very good stuff and performance par excellence.

Great shaves to all…

17BA93C0-85FF-403B-BC9D-44F90F6E9E32.jpeg

Went with Ethos Colonia for today. A very refreshing and invigorating scent profile along the lines of the classic colonia scent by ADP. Great suds for a smooth and easy shave minus some weepers brought on by my nonchalant attitude and nothing to do with either the soap or razor. Just a solid shave, period.

B1E9536B-151E-4B4E-A29C-895EE70E61AE.jpeg

IMG_3132.jpeg

Anyone remember the little jars? Keep telling Frank, bring a few back - I’m in Italy this week for work so this is my travel set up. You can’t beat a top quality soap and shave.

On a side note - I can’t wait for the re-release of a few of the classic scents. I think Vetivert and Nuage de Citron are next.

Just came in today. The Ravello scent in both soap & splash is utterly fantastic. A juicy green fig note that is super realistic and nearly mouth watering. On par practically with ADP’s Fico Di Amalfi. On the menu for this weekend for sure. The Fresco soap stick is nearly as good with a nice citrus burst. It will pair perfectly with the splash that I’ve had for some time now. But, the Cooling stick booster is one that really has me chomping at the bit to try. It’s going to be in the mid 90’s this Labor Day weekend on the East Coast (Jersey) and it will be the perfect remedy for that high heat. Oooohhh Yeeeaaahhhh!!!! As always, impeccable packaging and protection from Frankie and his team of shave elf packagers.

2B50AD00-B099-4A61-B69E-7CCC9F3B0E90.jpeg

3C707239-790E-4A29-80E9-AA80DF6E1FF7.jpeg

Just came in today. The Ravello scent in both soap & splash is utterly fantastic. A juicy green fig note that is super realistic and nearly mouth watering. On par practically with ADP’s Fico Di Amalfi. On the menu for this weekend for sure. The Fresco soap stick is nearly as good with a nice citrus burst. It will pair perfectly with the splash that I’ve had for some time now. But, the Cooling stick booster is one that really has me chomping at the bit to try. It’s going to be in the mid 90’s this Labor Day weekend on the East Coast (Jersey) and it will be the perfect remedy for that high heat. Oooohhh Yeeeaaahhhh!!!! As always, impeccable packaging and protection from Frankie and his team of shave elf packagers.

View attachment 1710684
View attachment 1710685
The cooling booster is my absolute favorite new product! It makes everything I shave with better. I’ve been using just the booster for my third and final pass

I also have a Vetivert set and Sandalo refill shipping shortly. Definitely looking forward to Vetivert, as it will be the first time using it. And also can't wait for Frank to finalize his MDC inspired Fougere. That should be fantastic.
You will get a good amount of sandalwood in Nuage. This arrived today…

IMG_3615.jpeg

Ethos is now the only soap in my den, really like it!

Last edited:
Top Bottom