What's new

source for empty bottles

Where can I buy a bottle and atomizer without any fragrance? Some fragrance brands sell such a thing but at a high cost. I was unable to find anything decent through a web search.

Send me full ones with a return package and I'll get them back to you in a month! Seriously, Ems' Place and QED are both excellent vendors IMO.

What kind of bottles are you looking for.

Here are a few sources that I have purchased from before.
BayouSome.com/
Wholesale Supplies Plus
Midwest Bottles
The Sage
Elements Bath and Body

But here are a few other suppliers that I have not used myself but know they have a good reputation from others that I know.
SKS
BrambleBerry
Jodys Soap and Things
Save On Scents

just to name a few........ but it would help if you were more specific on what you were looking for because there are sooooo many choices out there.

What kind of bottles are you looking for.

Here are a few sources that I have purchased from before.

But here are a few other suppliers that I have not used myself but know they

just to name a few........ but it would help if you were more specific on what you were looking for because there are sooooo many choices out there.

Those might not work if all he wants is just one.

Actually many of them you can just buy one, but it provides MANY options.

I think the only one that needs to be bought in bulk is bayousome.

I wouldn't normally do this, but this was a problem that used to annoy me before I started decanting "professionally"; getting just a bottle or two (often all that is required) can be a pain; either shipping will be $7-12, or you'll have to buy four, or six, or a dozen, or place a minimum order of $25, or...

You get the picture: anyway, I don't feel at all crass pointing out that I sell empty containers because I've seen a few folks asking lately and I think it's a genuinely useful (and reasonably-priced, IMO) service.

I'll sell as few (or as many) as you need, have funnels and droppers, and won't jack up the shipping cost, which means most things can be shipped for $2-4. I don't have prices up on the web, but I'm pretty sure I can be competitive with most others out there for many items. Inquire within if you're interested; I hope to have prices up soon. The page below has three links, one for each type of container (metal, glass, plastic).

http://badgerdecants.com/containers.html

Top Bottom