What's new

Why no love for Boreal?

Since my anti-boar rant a few months back about my poorly performing Vulfix boar brush I went out and got my hands on an Omega and a Boreal.

I dont love the Omega, its better than the Vulfix, but man that Boreal is spectacular. I don't want it to break in. Its beautiful, works great and feels great. Why no love here for this wonderful brush?

I have a Boreal 322. It works well but...it has never "broken in" and remains stiff and hard on my face. Think it has to do with the fact it's a clipped brush. Can't speak to the rest of the product line, just this one. Mine hasn't been used much and probably won't be. Looks good on the shelf though.

I tripped over that 976 Boreal too....it does look like a nice brush....Sent my order to Gary just a few minutes ago.....hopeless.

I have a Boreal 322. It works well but...it has never "broken in" and remains stiff and hard on my face. Think it has to do with the fact it's a clipped brush. Can't speak to the rest of the product line, just this one. Mine hasn't been used much and probably won't be. Looks good on the shelf though.

I am really disappointd by the boreal 322. It is simplt too stiff and doesnt release whatever lather it can produce. It will be the last trimmed boar that i buy. Headed for the trashcan.

Top Bottom