What's new

My home made shaving stand...

I'm cheap, and I like to make things myself, so I made this shaving stand a few days ago. I guess you could call it the "Redneck Shaving Stand", since it's made out of fence wire and butcher block...

PS I didn't know for sure where to put this thread. If it's in the wrong place, could someone please tell me where to put it and I'll move it? Thanks...

I'm cheap, and I like to make things myself, so I made this shaving stand a few days ago. I guess you could call it the "Redneck Shaving Stand", since it's made out of fence wire and butcher block...

PS I didn't know for sure where to put this thread. If it's in the wrong place, could someone please tell me where to put it and I'll move it? Thanks...

Heck, there is nothing wrong with that!

DL

Thank you all for your kind words. I think it will go nicely with the deer antler handled best badger brush I'm planning to build once my knot gets here from Golden Nib...

beautiful, a work of art. I like home made functional simplicity.

If you really want to bling it up you could always chrome it :biggrin:

I like your stand. Being a farm kid from the Midwest, though, it needs a bit more before it gets the "redneck" name. Can't you find some nice barbed wire to use??? It would give it more character......

And besides, anyone who enjoys shaving can't be too afraid of a few nicks and cuts from the barbs........

Really, nice stand!

I like your stand. Being a farm kid from the Midwest, though, it needs a bit more before it gets the "redneck" name. Can't you find some nice barbed wire to use??? It would give it more character......

And besides, anyone who enjoys shaving can't be too afraid of a few nicks and cuts from the barbs........

Really, nice stand!

I had a nice clean spool of barbed wire there, but I'm a wuss who has an aversion to bleeding :eek:, so I declined to twist the barbed wire into the stand. Would look kind of cool, though. You'd just have to be very careful how you grabbed your brush and razor... :w00t::biggrin:

Top Bottom