What's new

Speick?

Going on the theory that the only stupid question is the one that remains unasked, I have an (ahem) un-stupid question...

How does one correctly pronounce Speick?

Thanks for the help, guys! I had been trying to figure out how to pronounce it on my own for a while and it was one of those things that was slowly beginning to drive me nuts.

Somehow I managed to come up with every variation possible EXCEPT for the correct one!

...not to take over your thread but, I am too ashamed to admit I dont know how to pronounce "KNIZE".
little help ??

rikrdo said:
...not to take over your thread but, I am too ashamed to admit I dont know how to pronounce "KNIZE".
little help ??
Even though a proper name, Ken EYES eh..
And, BTW, Jeff was not joking with the H in SHPIKE.. It is a SH not a SS sound when S if followed by a plosive consonant..

guenron said:
And, BTW, Jeff was not joking with the H in SHPIKE.. It is a SH not a SS sound when S if followed by a plosive consonant..

thanks....i was laughing at myself, more than anything as I should have remember that from my 4 years of german in high school.

rikrdo said:
little help ??

Don't feel bad man, I didn't know that one either. I'm just trying to spread out my questions of unbearable silliness so people don't catch on. Shhhh....

Top Bottom