What's new

Post your shave dens!

wow, some amazing pictures! Do you guys actually keep all of your stuff out? I think my wife would kill me if I took up all of the counter space.

wow, some amazing pictures! Do you guys actually keep all of your stuff out? I think my wife would kill me if I took up all of the counter space.

As stated when I posted my stuff, I have my own bathroom. So I can do whatever I like!!:w00t:

I had to edit this because I was talking about something that happened three pages ago.

Anyway, there are some impressive dens posted here!

Last edited:
Okay,I'm going to add pics of all my stuff to this thread.Even though there is a large amount of items,we have a huge master bath and all of it either gets displayed nicely or put away out of sight.

Soaps and Creams:

full

full

full

full

Safety Razors:

full

full

Straight Razors:

full

full

Brushes:

full

Aftershaves:

full

full

And last,colognes:

full

full

So what do you think? Looks like I'm getting low on a few items and need to make an order. :thumbup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay,I'm going to add pics of all my stuff to this thread.Even though there is a large amount of items,we have a huge master bath and all of it either gets displayed nicely or put away out of sight.

Soaps and Creams:

full

full

full

full

Safety Razors:

full

full

Straight Razors:

full

full

Brushes:

full

Aftershaves:

full

full

And last,colognes:

full

full

So what do you think? Looks like I'm getting low on a few items and need to make an order. :thumbup:

Please don't tell me you just started wet shaving a few months ago.

Nice shave den :drool:

Soaps and Creams:

full

full

full

full

Safety Razors:

full

full

Straight Razors:

full

full

Brushes:

full

Aftershaves:

full

full

And last,colognes:

full

full

Bob.. That is a pretty amazing collection... Where is the Plisson 10?

I have a lot of soaps & creams but it is good to know someone still has (a bit) more than me.

Churchill:

1. That is an absolutely AWESOME collection.....

2. ......that'll take several lifetimes to use......

3. ......and it probably drives your wife crazy that you keep buying stuff (if you're married). :biggrin:

Top Bottom