What's new

My new Shavemac

Here is a pic of my new custom Shavemac. I fell in love with the look of the blue marble handle. I opted for the D01 hair with a 23mm width and a 48mm loft height. I can hardly wait for it to arrive. I'm like a four year old waiting for christmas!! I've never owned a Shavemac before. I'm hoping it'll be worth the wait.

Without question, you have made a great purchase. You wont look back my friend. That handle looks awesome by the way. :thumbup1:

Are you a soap user?, cause if your Knot :wink: as of yet, with your new Shavemac & its specs, I am pretty sure you will be. :biggrin:

Get ready for SSAD !! :w00t:

Last edited:
Here is a pic of my new custom Shavemac. I fell in love with the look of the blue marble handle. I opted for the D01 hair with a 23mm width and a 48mm loft height. I can hardly wait for it to arrive. I'm like a four year old waiting for christmas!! I've never owned a Shavemac before. I'm hoping it'll be worth the wait.

Awesome snag! When I ordered my first Shavemac I was the same way. I started checking the mail the next day, knowing full well it would take a lot longer than than to arrive. That blue handle is awesome!

Just got mine too! Almost the same knot/loft specs (23/50). It is more than worth the wait.

-Andy

Right now I'm about 60/40 cream/soap user. I can whip up a nice lather from any glycerin soap, but I'm still having a hard time getting a decent lather from my triple milled. I'm hoping this new brush will help me remedy that. I can hardly wait!!

Top Bottom