What's new

using shave soap for washing your face

Could one use his shaving soap to wash ones face? Why carry both on a trip when all I need is a shave stick... Or would it be bad?

:confused:

Any shave soap that I don't like so well goes into the shower as a face/body bar. Other than that they make for expensive shower soaps I haven't seen any down side.

Roger

yeah you could do that. sometimes i use williams. i wouldn't use a crabtree and eveyln soap to wash your face with though. they leave mine very dry!

Just use whatever soap that is left on your brush after your shave to wash the rest of your face with. No need to rewash the already shaved areas, soap and water have already done the job there.

This might seem like an odd idea, but has any1 (like me) thought of lathering the whole face- I guess it would be great for clensing pores:rolleyes:

This might seem like an odd idea, but has any1 (like me) thought of lathering the whole face- I guess it would be great for clensing pores:rolleyes:

Yup. I do this every day with some HBS soap. I liked how it kept the skin in my beard area looking so great that I decided to use it everywhere. I don't even find a need for any special "face wash" anymore.

Top Bottom