What's new

Polls open for Czardom absentees

Cast your vote now!

• Lynchmeister/RichGem

• [strike]Burnwood/Soapbox[/strike] Lynchmeister/RichGem

• [strike]Write-in[/strike] Lynchmeister/RichGem

• Art is the King!

Results are only viewable after voting.
While the official election day is 11/02/08 (we here behind the Cheddar Curtain subscribe to the Festivus for the Rest of Us calendar), in support of our motto, "Vote early and vote often," RichGem and I would like to open up the polls to any duplicate, triplicate...heck, just sit here and vote all day absentee or South American, European, African, Asian, Australian, and Antarctican ex-patriate voters who might not be able to make it out to the polls on the 2nd.

We appreciate your support!

Yeah, looks like we're in the lead.

(art for king votes are the only ones that count folks)

and looking at the numbers... I smell poll tampering! Unless it's possible to vote more than 100%

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
After careful consideration, I've decided to throw my support to the Lynchmeister/RichGem ticket.

Afterparty at Del Boca Vista Phase III right?

EDIT: Hmmm. Eight votes cast yet 93 for Art. Tamany Hall anyone?

Yeah, looks like we're in the lead.

(art for king votes are the only ones that count folks)

and looking at the numbers... I smell poll tampering! Unless it's possible to vote more than 100%

I thought you were talking about me, then I saw that Jay popped up in the thread declaring his support and I rechecked the poll options. It all comes to sense...:lol:

I voted in the Ulster fashion - vote early and vote often.

(Stems from the time when only ratepayers were enfranchised in Northern Ireland, pay rates on 10 properties, that's 10 votes)

Can we vote twice for RichGem/Lynchmeister?

Or maybe three times even? I just don't want those write in candidates to win :biggrin:

OldSaw

The wife's investment
This is really too bad Cory. I thought for sure you and Rich had this whole thing rigged sewed up. You should call this Art guy a call and give him a piece of your mind.

Top Bottom