What's new

First Frankenrazor and now this!!!!

Could it be the long lost THING....????

I was out doing my nightly cruise around one of our favorite online auction sites ans I came across this rather masterfully crafted horor show.

What in wretched rusted razors is this?????
Perhaps a homemade beard trimmer or maybe it's for those fellows with eye brows thicker that the black forest......Scare....:eek:

Any thoughts, comments or just plan scribbles about this....I'd love to hear'em...
Ray

Well it looks to me like a highly modified ball-end NEW. Looks like there's some sort of insert between the comb piece and the cap, though it also looks like the cap itself may be modified. What don't you buy it, take pictures of it and post them here. I did that with a gold plated Superspeed that turned out to be a modified red-tip.

jim

V

VR6ofpain

That is Spiderman's razor. It shaves the stubble that comes through his mask.

Mr. Ouch...great vid clip...fits perfectly.....:thumbup1:

I was thinking I should buy it and give it to my dog. He could use it to get some of those stuck hair balls off on the back 40.......:ohmy:

I just knew someone whould know what the THING was..It lives....
May just have to buy it now and keep it away from the dog..LOL

Thanks

i saw this too, and really thought about bidding just to get a close-up gander at it. now that i know what it is, i want it even more. or better yet, just the clipper piece (in the package with instructions). then i could try doing my monthly haircut with my gillettes instead of the clippers! how cool would that be? :punk: :oops: :arabia:

Top Bottom