What's new

Sample Request emails

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have collected some email addresses for shaving cream and soap maufacturers, along with fragrance manufacturers that provide samples to try. I will try to maintain this list so it doesn't grow to 20 pages and become hard to navigate. Please send any additions, removals and updates to my PM, AACJ and I will update as necessary. Some of the manufacturers listed below may or may not send samples anymore, a quick PM to me can get their name removed from the list.

Here are some to start:

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected] (3 free samples with order)
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected] (members getting letters saying they don't do samples anymore)
[email protected] (member recieved letter stating they do not do samples)

Trumpers recently started charging for samples, here is what a member recieved from them:

Trumpers said:
We have recently introduced a £3.00 charge for all sample packs (containing our full range of samples) sent outside the UK. This is to cover the cost of postage for the samples, which are of course themselves free of charge.

If you would like us to send you a sample pack, please provide us with a form of payment (card details or cheque in pounds sterling) by any of the following methods:

1. Fax- +44 (0)20 7281 9337

2. Telephone- +44 (0)20 7272 1765

Mail- Geo.F.Trumper Ltd
Mail Order dept.
166 Fairbridge Road
London
N19 3HT

I would also like to mention that the intent of this posting is not to get freebies, it's to expose those interested in trying new products for future purchases. If we abuse the samples from these companies, they are likely to not provide them anymore.

Best Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom