What's new

Shavex - 'Post Shave' Hydrating Gel is here!

Gee for $30 is anyone going to give this a try. I would like to sample it for sure but not at that price.

Cheers
John

Hi Sue!....I can highlight on the KEY ingredients of the product and they are Natural Aloe Leaf Juice in water base and Peppermint Oil...in addition a few secret ingredients..... :001_rolle

Aren't you required to list the ingredients on the product??? :001_cool: Here in the States it is required by law that we do this..... except for soap....

on that basis, I demand to know the Colonel's 11 'secret' herbs and spices :lol:

yeah, me too :wink: This applies to cosmetic products.... sorry... :biggrin:

Interesting enough this does not apply to soap.... olny if a soap claims to have specific medical benefits is this required.. but, if it isn't a soap.. .and if it is marketed as beauty bar or a luxury bath bar... that means it is not a soap, it is a detergent.. and then the ingredients must be listed... it is a good way to check on what you are buying at the grocery store...

Here is the original thread from some months ago.
Not anything real specific in there either.
Sounds pretty much like an aloe gel w/ some cooling menthol feeling.
Probably not a bad product but might have problems at that price point

M

modern man

I don't think I will use a product that dose not offer an ingredient listing.

You say it is natural but so is going to the bathroom.

I think the secret ingredient is Soylent Green. It makes sense.:rolleyes:

Still i'm very interested in finding out if this will do any good for my sensitive skin. As soon as i have some more money i will make an order for it.

Top Bottom