What's new

Pif?

Hey there guys,
I would like to provide a lucky person with a few goodies I have...this is the first time I have ever done anything like this and would like the details on how to make someone a happy person....please share any info I may need in order to complete this asap! thanks
Shayne.

Shayne,

Basically list the items that you are PIFing with pictures and determine whether you just want people to post with a catch phrase like, "PIF me brother!," or something similar on a new PIF only thread. That way everyone can see that you have a PIF on the board. State the method in which you will select a winner, a cut off time for posting, and a drawing/decision time. Some people assign a number to each poster and use random.org to randomly select a winner. Others use a contest method. When you determine the winner, announce that person by a post and get a hold of them by a PM or request they PM you. Pack and ship.

Hope this helps!

Hey there guys,
I would like to provide a lucky person with a few goodies I have...this is the first time I have ever done anything like this and would like the details on how to make someone a happy person....please share any info I may need in order to complete this asap! thanks
Shayne.

Check out the PIF I just posted to get ideas. While you're there, join in as you are a qualified newbie.

http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showthread.php?t=197120

Shayne,

Basically list the items that you are PIFing with pictures and determine whether you just want people to post with a catch phrase like, "PIF me brother!," or something similar on a new PIF only thread. That way everyone can see that you have a PIF on the board. State the method in which you will select a winner, a cut off time for posting, and a drawing/decision time. Some people assign a number to each poster and use random.org to randomly select a winner. Others use a contest method. When you determine the winner, announce that person by a post and get a hold of them by a PM or request they PM you. Pack and ship.

Hope this helps!

Sure does....thank you!

Top Bottom