What's new

Cheap Astra SP on Ebay...hope they're Legit!

Don't know the vendor, but those look legit. $9.75 per hundred delivered is a great price. I get them slightly cheaper, but I buy them in much bigger quantities. Keep us posted, that could be a great source.

Don't know the vendor, but those look legit. $9.75 per hundred delivered is a great price. I get them slightly cheaper, but I buy them in much bigger quantities. Keep us posted, that could be a great source.

Will Do :thumbup1: If they are what they appear when they arrive I will order a couple hundred more to go with the ones I have. I gave 12 bucks per cen delivered a few month back and thought THAT was a steal.
Wp

The same seller has the Super-Max Super Stainless for $6.75 / 100. I've never used them - the reviews state a mid-level performance. But if that's your blade, you can't beat the price!

The same seller has the Super-Max Super Stainless for $6.75 / 100. I've never used them - the reviews state a mid-level performance. But if that's your blade, you can't beat the price!

Super Max is another of my favorite blades! This guy is either Uncle Bargain Man or a con artist with fake blades lol We shall see!
Wp

That sounds legit. The Barber Depot in Elmwood Park has them at about $10 per 100, and that is a brick and mortar store.

I'm guessing he bought in huge quantities, maybe 10000 in order to have a profit margin.

Last edited:
Been wanting to try these and that's a good price. Figure if I don't like them I can always sell em on the BST or PIF them.

Thanks for the link.

They are excellent blades for 1-2 shaves and are my go to blade, so if anyone wants to pass some off that they are not using please PM me...:thumbup:

That said...I recieved my second order of 200 from this seller and he is excellent to deal with! If I had known I could link to Ebay I would have passed it along ages ago, but the last time I posted a great internet deal on a razor I got flamed to no end with idiots claiming I was a Shill.

That sounds legit. The Barber Depot in Elmwood Park has them at about $10 per 100, and that is a brick and mortar store.

I'm guessing he bought in huge quantities, maybe 10000 in order to have a profit margin.

I bought the largest quantity from Barber Depot...1100 for $100. That's a steal.

You can never have enough of a good blade.

True enough and I was down to my last pack of Astra SP blades. Under a dime a blade and roughly $.03 a shave, it is hard to beat.

In the last two months I was given 200 Voskhods, purchased 100 Feathers, and now the Astras. I have about 1200 blades and only used a few since picking up the straight razor at the beginning of the year.

Top Bottom