• Tip

• Froth and Bubble

• Vintage

• Art Of......

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gentlemen,

I would like to offer my congratulations again to our winners (Robert and Rune) from last week and kindly ask them to enjoy this week's contest from the sidelines! We have decided that we will ask our winners to particpate (by all means) and also to excuse us for not nominating them in the following week's competition.
We have had another exceptional week of shaving and photography and I ask you to cast your votes to help decide the winner of our Weekly Contest for the week February 28th through March 6th, 2011.
Best wishes to all of our participants.

1. Livin Clay

proxy.php

2. Cello!

proxy.php

3. Sin Sin

proxy.php

4. Shady

proxy.php

5. Edgy

proxy.php

6. Rice

proxy.php

7. Tip

proxy.php

8. Froth and Bubble

proxy.php

9. Vintage

proxy.php

10. Art Of.......

proxy.php

Congratulations Doctor and many thanks for sharing such a wonderful photo! Thanks as well to all of our other participants- it was certainly another great week.

I want to remember the pics and shaves that ARE NOT in this thread. Every member spends his time to show us his daily shave, by text or pic, and for me this effort worth it and I enjoy the SOTD thread every single day. Thanks a lot to all the B&Bers who share their shaves in the SOTD. :thumbup:

I want to remember the pics and shaves that ARE NOT in this thread. Every member spends his time to show us his daily shave, by text or pic, and for me this effort worth it and I enjoy the SOTD thread every single day. Thanks a lot to all the B&Bers who share their shaves in the SOTD. :thumbup:

+1 - And also a congratulations to the very deserving winner!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom