What's new

MWF One Puck Challenge - Can you do it?

I just received my very pretty Mitchell's Wool Fat Shaving Soap with Ceramic Bowl from West Coast Shaving last night. I would like to thank all the people that posted on how to use this fine soap specially our man Marco from Italy. I love how my skin feels, I mean good lord it's super soft! Dare I say softer than AoS Non Scent Cream leaves me?!?!

Anyways I always see tons of challenges all the time for one product or the next. And while I know there was recently a 30 day challenge for MWF that just passed by recently, I have decided to create the One Puck Challenge. Thats it one product from start to finish with no other products in the mix in terms of lather. So no creams, no soaps, and no mixing different products into the soap except for water and your brush! So to all you Williams fans that means no Williams until you are done with MWF :lol:

So here is how it works, you simple post the day you start and then the day you finish. Also there is no set day to join, just join in when ever you please. When I get home I will post pictures of Den to add to this post. So to my fellow shaver, good luck and happy shaving!

MWF One Puck Challenge Start Date: 02/18/11

No Williams until I'm done?

SIGN ME UP!:w00t:

I don't even own any MWF at the moment, but that clause sounded too good to pass up!:thumbup:

I like the fat, but can't use it everyday as too frequent usage causes some break outs for me. Actually, I couldn't use the same product all week let alone all month! Just too many products in the closet to use!

i love the fat. but using one product is like running the same trails every day. variety is the spice of life

its all about variety cant ware the same clothes everyday

LMAO...hey do it or don't do it, thats why it's a challenge. Clothes and soaps are two different things. Every time you wash your hands don't use the same soap? Every time you brush your teeth don't use the same tooth brush? Each time you type on your computer aren't your using the same keyboard and mouse? I am just saying :lol:

I did this with my first puck of MWF, I started using it on Dec. 26 (Christmas present) and finished it in mid june. I shaved almost every day, 2-3 passes per shave.

Tim

I've got something like 14+ soaps and creams now :w00t:

I can barely use the same one 2 days in a row.

LMAO...hey do it or don't do it, thats why it's a challenge. Clothes and soaps are two different things. Every time you wash your hands don't use the same soap? Every time you brush your teeth don't use the same tooth brush? Each time you type on your computer aren't your using the same keyboard and mouse? I am just saying :lol:

I don't know about you, but since starting this stuff, I have actually been ENJOYING the shaving experience. I don't get a lot of enjoyment from using washing my hands or brushing my teeth . . . The soap is part of a larger overall experience.

Is it just me or am I getting this vibe that people have way to many AD's along with just general ADD (Attention Deficit Disorder) when it comes to using just one product from start to finish :lol: I guess my challenge is proving harder for the gentleman of B&B than I expected. Just thought people would jump aboard and go with it. I mean hey when our grandfathers used to shave like this, it's not like they had 100 different flavors to choose from. Has the internet and the amount of choices ruined us as people that we can't appreciate just one thing from start to finish? Can anyone prove me wrong? :001_tt2:

Top Bottom