What's new

New Seiko 5 Sports

Just got my new Seiko 5 Sports...

I love this watch...solid, handsome and simple. It feels like a well-crafted tool rather than jewelry. The crystal lies ever so slightly below the level of the bezel, which will likely protect it from scratches, and lume is quite bright and easy to read in the dark.
Band could be better, but for the price it's a steal. And it's one of the only Seiko 5s that's still made in Japan although it's not actually sold here (except through Internet dealers, where I got mine)...this one was destined for the Mideast, as the alternate day language is Arabic!

Last edited:
funny thing as i was just looking at seiko watches on ebay..Your new one is a beauty ....i like it

I've purchased two solid stainless steel replacement bands from an eBay seller. They add a nice heft an feel to my Seiko 5's.

Nice!

I just ordered this inexpensive 5 for $58 a few days ago

Black Seiko 5

proxy.php

Can't wait to get it.

I love this watch...solid, handsome and simple. It feels like a well-crafted tool rather than jewelry. The crystal lies ever so slightly below the level of the bezel, which will likely protect it from scratches, and lume is quite bright and easy to read in the dark.
Band could be better, but for the price it's a steal. And it's one of the only Seiko 5s that's still made in Japan although it's not actually sold here (except through Internet dealers, where I got mine)...this one was destined for the Mideast, as the alternate day language is Arabic!

Nice!

I just ordered this inexpensive 5 for $58 a few days ago

Black Seiko 5

proxy.php

Can't wait to get it.

I really like the looks of both of these watches! :thumbup1:

What model number is this? :001_smile

Got mine at Ewatches for $58 or so, but I see that it's not available anymore. Love it so far and wear it just about everyday.

FYI the model number is SNK809K2

Skywatches.com has it for $79 now.

Edit: Looks like a new model maybe coming out
new model miliatry?

Last edited:
Top Bottom