What's new

Its official, Tabac is the greatest!

After using Tabac for many a shave, I must articulate how nothing compares to this magical triple milled, delightful smelling masterpiece of soap. I have tried over thirty soaps & creams to which my wife and pocketbook can attest. For me nothing has come close to the striking cotton like plumes of fluffy meringue decadent goodness that can be produced with a few swipes of the brush. It leaves the skin feeling just magnificent, washes off well and the charming scent can be had all day by applying a little Tabac cologne. I gentle sirs have found my white unicorn. Let us pray to the shaving gods that it never gets discontinued.

Brandon,

allthough I'm a 90% soap user, all the soaps I've ever tried have been glycerin soaps. Been wanting to try a tripple milled and wondering which one to start with. After reading what you so eloquently just wrote: Tabac it will be.

Thank you sir.

Brandon,

allthough I'm a 90% soap user, all the soaps I've ever tried have been glycerin soaps. Been wanting to try a tripple milled and wondering which one to start with. After reading what you so eloquently just wrote: Tabac it will be.

Thank you sir.

Little Joe, you will not be disappointed.

I'm in a mood to jump on a bandwagon.

It really is one of the best shaving products I've ever owned. And smells wonderful. And strong enough to really enjoy while using, an issue I often have with hard-milled soaps.

-Mo

OK, so does anyone have a recommendation for a good US source for Tabac? I am definitely interested. thx - John

Hi,

On this recommendation and others I have read, I have tried to source a supplier in the UK! Most of the sites direct me to the US with shipping costing almost as much as the product. One company wants me to spend $250 with $50 on shipping to make it worth there while. Does anyone know of a UK suppler, Please.....:sad:

M

modern man

Tabac = :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

Goes real well with my beloved Aqua Velva.

And Speick and Old Spice and and and :biggrin:

I love Tabac so much I have 2 of the ceramic bowls with the bakelite lid...
Just in case I ever break one or if it would be -God forbid- discontinued.

Hi,

On this recommendation and others I have read, I have tried to source a supplier in the UK! Most of the sites direct me to the US with shipping costing almost as much as the product. One company wants me to spend $250 with $50 on shipping to make it worth there while. Does anyone know of a UK suppler, Please.....:sad:

Shavemac carries it- I just tried this product and an quite enamored myself:001_wub:

http://www.parfum1.com/

12.95 for the soap in the ceramic jar. i would say go to QED for the refills since they are 5.95 at QED and 7.95 at parfume.

BUT if you order 35 dollars worth of stuff, its free shipping.

they also have the aftershave and cologne.

Tabac soap is my in my top soap. :biggrin:

I also like the Tabac cream when used with glycerin soap. A near equal combination, in my opinion.

dwight

Tabac is one of the few that could be my choice for "if you could only use one for the rest of your life" products.:thumbup1:

Top Bottom