What's new

Introducing: The STSASA PIF

After looking at a few posts it seems that an adjustable razor is high on everyone's "like to try" list.

That is why I bring to you, The Super Traveling, Super Albino, Super Adjustable PIF.

The rules of the PIF are as follows:

Edit:PLEASE add your name to the bottom of the list and repost it. (I know this was done in another PIF, but I can't remember which one.)
After you receive the razor you take a picture of it and post it in this thread.
After you shave with it for a week send it on to the next one down the list.

You must not have tried a Super Adjustable before.

CONUS only for now. After it makes some rounds here we'll start sending it abroad.

P.S. If someone wants to try their hand at cleaning it up some feel free. I tried and that's how it became the SASA. :blush:

Last edited:
I would love in on this pif.. only having/trying one razor i would love to try it and try to clean it up better than it was sent to me and on to the next

STSASA will be off to sunny California this afternoon to go pay a visit to gaj90027.

So far the order is:

gaj90027
AmishFury
weenerdog3443
CaptainK

I love the Fatboy and hate the Slim. I'd like to try the Super Adjustable. This will be a fun PIF! Looking forward to the pics.

Updated list:

gaj90027
AmishFury
weenerdog3443
CaptainK
TheVez2
Trainer7
CzechCzar

Glad to see more are jumping on board.

To make this easier, if you want to be in PLEASE add your name to the bottom of the list and repost it. (I know this was done in another PIF, but I can't remember which one.)

Just wanted to update everyone that the razor arrived safe and sound. I just got home a few hours ago and will post photos of the razor tomorrow evening before I have my first shave with it.

I will shave with it all next week and mail it off to the next guy next Monday.

I would like to try this out also. Thank you. :001_smile

gaj90027
AmishFury
weenerdog3443
CaptainK
TheVez2
Trainer7
CzechCzar
shaveiam
HokiesRespect

Just wanted to update everyone that the razor arrived safe and sound. I just got home a few hours ago and will post photos of the razor tomorrow evening before I have my first shave with it.

I will shave with it all next week and mail it off to the next guy next Monday.

Glad to hear it made it there alright. Hope you enjoy your week with it.

Here are photos of the lovely fair skinned razor :001_tongu

For tonight's shave I will use a shark super chrome and eshave white tea shave cream.

View attachment 125185

View attachment 125186

Update - just got done shaving with this razor and I'm very impressed with it so far. I only set the dial to 2 (which still felt mildly aggressive) and got a nice clean DFS. I really love the size, weight and balance of this razor and it has renewed my interest in acquiring one of these from my birth year (V3). I will push it up to 4 on the dial tomorrow and see if I can handle it.

Last edited:
I'd like to get in on some of this action, as well! Great PIF, by the way!:thumbup1:

gaj90027
AmishFury
weenerdog3443
CaptainK
TheVez2
Trainer7
CzechCzar
shaveiam
HokiesRespect
americanarmsdealer

I contacted shaveiam and he agreed to ship the razor to our northern brother csmorris. So the new revized list is as such:

gaj90027
AmishFury
weenerdog3443
CaptainK
TheVez2
Trainer7
CzechCzar
shaveiam
csmorris
HokiesRespect
americanarmsdealer

Sorry for the week set back HokieRespect and americanarmsdealer, I want to get everyone interested a chance at it.

Top Bottom