What's new

Cooncat Bob's Razors!

Hello gentleman, I'm thinking of buying a custom handle from CoonCatBob to partner with my Edwin Jagger head and want to know 3 things! Which is your favourite handle, which is the most "anti-slip" and please, please, please post some gorgeous pictures! :thumbup::lol::laugh:

I cant say enough nice things about the Bull Mastiff handles. My TTO is amazing to hold.

proxy.php

I have an improved and a fluted handle from Bob. I am partial to the fluted. I like the feel of it in my hand and love the way it looks. So much so I am ordering another today.

My absolute favorite combination... Frankenrazor is a Hoffritz Slant with a Bull Mastiff black anodized Ultra Lite handle...

proxy.php

His fluted handle just looks awesome, and I love the NEW head (have a few spare to supply my own) so I'm very tempted.

Last edited:
Hello gentleman, I'm thinking of buying a custom handle from CoonCatBob to partner with my Edwin Jagger head and want to know 3 things! Which is your favourite handle, which is the most "anti-slip" and please, please, please post some gorgeous pictures! :thumbup::lol::laugh:

I don't have a pic of my Bull Mastiff handle, but I use it on a daily basis with a Feather Portable head. It's a nice handle and I really like the magnet in the base. It is not the most slip resistant, but it does have a great feel in the hand.

Top Bottom